Shimadzu Consumer Alerts Editor's Page (January 2000)

CSC un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Jan 7 06:00:04 EST 2000

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000 shitmadzu at my-deja.com wrote:

> An explosive interoffice memorandum highlighting numerous problems in
> the field authored by Shimadzu Regional Manager Terry L. Adams has
> continued to amaze our readers.

Thank you for making me familiar with Shimadzu. I didn't realize they had
offices in Germany as well. We will would like to separate macromolecules
by chromatography and I will take a look at their range of products.
Thanks again.

Kind regards,

Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, PhD
 - Genius -         German Cancer Research Center DKFZ           European
 The German         Dept. Molecular Biophysics (H0200)               Data
 EMBnet             INF 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany           Resource
 node               phone ++49 6221-4223-42    fax -33              (EDR)
* The Biocomputing Service Group:      http://genome.dkfz-heidelberg.de *