asz-l

James Mahaffy mahaffy at mtcnet.net
Fri Jan 14 21:09:25 EST 2000

Folks,

I teach Zoology at dordt college. When working with students on an
assignment that looks a lists, I noticed that asz (formally the American
Society of Zoologists had a list.  Yet the web page for the list in
Berkeley comes up with an error.  Does anyone know if the list exists
and  if it does is it an active list that would help me keep abreast of
what goes on in Zoology if I joined and lurked.

Thanks.
--
James and Florence Mahaffy    712 722-0381 (Home)
227 S. Main St.              712 722-6279 (Office)