RESULT: sci.med.diseases.blood fails 78:7

Robert O'Connor robby at --spamsad--ireland.com
Wed Jan 26 13:18:55 EST 2000

And the times were Wed, 26 Jan 2000 06:58:28 GMT. And lo, I beheld
xanthian at well.com (Kent Paul Dolan) who spoke unto the multitudes,
saying:

>Sigh.  Lost again for lack of interest.  I'm a participant, mostly
>passively, in a mailing list for just _one_ blood originated disease,
>mycosis fungoides, a mailing list that  has roughly 400 members, and it
>is for one of the rarer cancers on the planet, about 1/400,000 in the
>population develop it.

Hard luck man. If there is something that I can do to help you out if
there is another round, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Your blood group seems much more applicable that some of the new ones
getting approved nowadays, plus its not time limited like
alt.fan.some.new.teenybopper.dawson-creek.star. Tough that internet
has gone so far from its grass roots that interested groups aren't
allowed their proper forum.

Wish you well in the future,

All the best,
Robert