news

jeff baumback bandjhoots at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 28 09:02:28 EST 2000

 TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND QUICK AND EASY*** HOW TO TURN SIX
DOLLARS<BR>
 INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES
WORK!<BR>
 I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. Alittle while
back,<BR>
 I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across
an<BR>
 article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars
within<BR>
 weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, &quot;Yeah
right,<BR>
 this must be a scam&quot;, but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept
reading.<BR>
 Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address<BR>
 stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the<BR>
 bottom of the list at #6. Post the article (with your name in the #6
spot)<BR>
 in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands). No catch, that was it.
So<BR>
 after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought
about<BR>
 trying it. I figured: &quot;what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and
$6.00,<BR>
 right?&quot; Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!? Within 7
days, I<BR>
 started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would
end<BR>
 soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about<BR>
 $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over
$1,000.00!<BR>
 In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is
now<BR>
 my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's<BR>
 still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I
have<BR>
 spent more than that on lunch!! Let me tell you how this works and most<BR>
 importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this<BR>
 article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I<BR>
 promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will
start<BR>
 making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!<BR>
 Suggestion: READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE CAREFULLY!! Print it out or
download<BR>
 it. Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!<BR>
 It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
postage)<BR>
 IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal;<BR>
 and, it's 99% risk-free. Best of all-- it really works!<BR>
 If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive<BR>
 extraordinary dividends.<BR>
 PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more
can<BR>
 be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
the<BR>
 honesty and integrity of the participants. PLEASE CONTINUE IN ITS SUCCESS
BY<BR>
 CAREFULLY ADHERING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.<BR>
 You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business
your<BR>
 product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the
business<BR>
 of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay
big<BR>
 bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists
is<BR>
 secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking
to<BR>
 be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success:<BR>
 STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece<BR>
 of paper &quot;PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.&quot; Now get 6 US $1.00
bills and<BR>
 place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be
seen<BR>
 through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each
of<BR>
 the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes,
each<BR>
 with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and
a<BR>
 $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY<BR>
 LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for
it!<BR>
 Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the<BR>
 legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office<BR>
 (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6<BR>
 envelopes to the following addresses:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
 #1) JDougherty 9 Blue Mountain Court Kunkletown, Pa 18058<BR>
 #2) R. Hobbs 7006 Greenock Street Austin, TX 78749<BR>
 #3) J. Lee 1826 Holiday Drive Pekin, IL 61554<BR>
 #4) J. Adlawan P.O. Box 24 Monroe, IA 50170<BR>
 #5) J. Cone 635 Cotanche St. Apt 510 Greenville, NC 27858<BR>
 #6) B. Stubbs 7777 East 2nd Street Apt #114 Scottsdale, AZ 85251
<BR>
 STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other<BR>
 names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR name as #6 on
the<BR>
 list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article
as<BR>
 close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least<BR>
 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need
is<BR>
 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You won't
get<BR>
 very much unless you post like crazy. :) This is perfectly legal! If
you<BR>
 have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 &amp; 1341 of the Postal
lottery<BR>
 laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
money,<BR>
 you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program
remains<BR>
 successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and
by<BR>
 their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way: if you
are<BR>
 of integrity and honesty, the program will continue and the money that
so<BR>
 many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to
retain<BR>
 every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy
and<BR>
 keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing
a<BR>
 service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper
to<BR>
 reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the<BR>
 directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their<BR>
 participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will
move<BR>
 up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position
you<BR>
 will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity
for<BR>
 only $6.00 - $1.00 for each of the first six people listed above. Send
it<BR>
 now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!<BR>
 ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------<BR>
 Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own<BR>
 posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag<BR>
 your cursor to the bottom of this do!%@ent, and select 'copy' from the
edit<BR>
 menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. Step
2)<BR>
 Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank<BR>
 page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of
the<BR>
 letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3)
Save<BR>
 your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings
in<BR>
 different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to. Step 4)
Use<BR>
 Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups<BR>
 (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Step 5)
Visit<BR>
 these message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting<BR>
 the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in
the<BR>
 Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll
through<BR>
 the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message
$&amp;$%on.<BR>
 You're done with your first one! Congratulations!!! THAT'S IT! All you
have<BR>
 to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the
hang<BR>
 of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!<BR>
 **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!<BR>
 BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**<BR>
 That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
days!<BR>
 You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of
mail<BR>
 you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name
to<BR>
 use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE<BR>
 ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me
$1.00<BR>
 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
persons<BR>
 respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now
those<BR>
 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each,
I<BR>
 will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around
and<BR>
 post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each,
I<BR>
 will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of
those<BR>
 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each
only<BR>
 receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons
will<BR>
 all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still
5<BR>
 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an
original<BR>
 investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the
list,<BR>
 you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out
another<BR>
 $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And
start<BR>
 posting again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands
of<BR>
 people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these<BR>
 articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and
see<BR>
 if it really works?? I think so... People have said, &quot;what if the plan
is<BR>
 played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances
of<BR>
 that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest
people<BR>
 who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to
give<BR>
 it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with<BR>
 thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY
and<BR>
 HONESTLY and this will really work.<BR>
 WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!!! GOD BLESS!