How Scientists Cheat

John Hewitt john.hewitt1 at virign.net
Sat Jul 8 13:16:10 EST 2000

This posting is to introduce readers to my web site
http://freespace.virgin.net/john.hewitt1/  "A Habit of Lies - How Scientists
Cheat."

The scientists in question include include some very senior figures.  The
subject area is cell biology, particularly motility of eukaryotic cells.
This is a large field with implications for many areas of cell biology but
readers will realise that my work is not a proestablishment document.

Should readers know other newsgroups or media, which might have a suitable
audience, do please tell me about it.

I would also welcome comments about the site itself, especially from anyone
who could, with authority, challenge my assertions, but I will not be
routinely browsing this discussion group.  If you post a response, please
copy your comments to me by E-mail, mentioning the group.  That way, you
will be sure I will read it and can reply to you.

Sincerely Yours

John Hewitt