You Can Become A Successful Swing/Daytrader And Share In The Wealth$$$

T$J stockjournalist at mail.com
Mon Jul 10 23:30:18 EST 2000

You Can Become A Successful Swing/Daytrader And Share In The Wealth$$$

Make A Fortune Swing Trading In Your Spare Time From Home Or Office!!!

You Can Become A Successful Swing/Daytrader And Share In The Wealth$$$

You are living during the biggest technology revolution that the world has ever seen...The Internet!

We're looking for people interested in making money with their computer- Read On!!!

The Stock Journalist Is a premier stock analysis investor membership. We have picked over 160 winning stocks in the last
10 months.  We pick stock winners and we are looking for  people who are looking to cash in on the online stock market boom!
We have included some of our testimonials at the bottom of this email.

We want you to be able to do the same...We have a special offer the first 100 people who wish to join our membership will get
the inside track on 3 stocks that we expect to double or triple soon!

Please Note Offer Expires July 14 2000.

#1  Our annual membership subscription at a special summer rate $49.00 USD.(59.00 CDN) (20%savings off of regular annual rate.)

#2  Access to our premium President's Circle area for 1 month which includes daily email hot stock tips.(a $70.00 USD savings)

#3  And best of all you will get  the inside track on 3 stocks that we expect to double or triple before year end!

Wait !!!! Before you decide to delete this email -you owe it to yourself to check out our  website. From the link below

http://www.stockj.com

And be sure to save this email since it contains the only link to our special offer...

http://161.58.230.171/stock1/emailpromo.htm

Not Convinced? Here Is What Some Of Our Members Have To Say...

Before you decide to delete this email -you owe it to yourself to check out testimonials
and our website.

http://161.58.230.171/frames/index.html

Read What Some Of Our Members Have To Say...

Dear Stock J ,

What can I say, becoming a member of the Inner Sanctum Of Stocks was best investment website ever!!!
This is incredible, you profiled WAVC:NM (OTC) at @1.53 your targets were
$9.00 within 3 month. You were right but conservative...I sold WAVC at $14.00 within 90 days
my 3000 shares purchased at $1.53 turned into $42,000+in less then 90 days!!!
Since that time I have become a full time daytrader and let me tell you...
I have made more money in my pajama's then I ever did wearing a suit!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
RH. Thomas
Ohio

>From Montana

What a day !!!! Let me bring you up to date . After subscribing to the Inner Sanctum last week
and discussing my situation with you (via e-mail) , I took your advise and converted a dead asset
(shares in abc) into 49000 shares of xxx @ $1.30 average price , commission included .
Today , as you know , XXX rose 0.66 X 49000 = $32340.00

Since I subscribed , my portfolio is up approx. $50,000.00 , not bad for 1 week !
Subscribing to the Inner Sanctum has been the smartest and most profitable INVESTMENT
that I have made to date . I have a feeling that with Inner Sanctum's timely information
that this will be a very profitable year. I'm a believer Fred , YOU DA MAN !! ...............pete

#1  Right on , here's the math . ADX up $2.00 X 49,000 shares = $98,000.00 The TSE is open 6.5 hours/day , 32.5 hours/week , which means I earned $3015.39 per hour this week .  The Stock Journalist Rules !!!!!    Thanks Fred  .......pete

#2 OH NO ! :-) Relax I just made the first profit I've made in a loooooong time $2250 for a rookie and a day's work isn't so bad is it? ;-) Yes I lost 33% on delays and a broker in a meeting syndrome. But Bottom Line I made money and the hardest lesson can be to take a profit! I'm ecstatic.
I really have to say THANKYOU !! I never dreamed of day trading until you guys came along I am VERY impressed and even more optimistic about the future than ever. It may interest you to know I first visited T$J on a link from Stockhouse and thought it sucked!
But I didn't understand that "OUR DD" was hypertext!  On subsequent revisits through numerous Stockhouse links I realized you are legit and more importantly bang on the money! I'm REALLY IMPRESSED Fred I mean that!
Keep it up Fred great stuff , gotta go! Cheers! :-)))   Rich

#3 Thank you and your group for the research and confidence portrayed .
This having been my first day with the PRESIDENTS CIRCLE,
I wasn't sure what to expect, but THIS IS GREAT, thanks again!!
(And really what excites me is that it COULD have been a lot better).
Gordon Y.  Shares=  2000        Bought At=  $2.80    Profit = 1,240.00    Time Frame =4 HOURS

#4 As a new member of the Inner Sanctum and President's Circle
 I want to share how I  have done so far this week.
 Looks like you will be getting that bottle of champagne sooner than you think.
ADX Shares = 7000 Bought at = $1.80 Profit = $11,900 Time Frame = 5 days

SNW.A Shares = 5000 Bought at = $0.89 Profit = $650 Time Frame = 1 day
I'm still holding both and will continue to do so. Claudio

#5 I'm up $8850 on the week and a very happy camper, where do we send the champagne?
Thanks Jon

Shares= 5,000 ADX Bought At=2.12 Profit =$6900 so far still holding Time Frame =4 days
Only became a member on monday evening. Shares= 10,000
QTX At 0.41 Sold At=0.54 Profit =$1300 Time Frame =1 day Bought Feb 3, Sold Feb 4 Shares= 5,000
SNW.A Bought At=0.89 Profit =$650 so far still holding Time Frame =1 day Bought Feb 4

#6 HI :
ADX     10K  @ $1.61   unrealized gain:$18,718.79  TIME FRAME: one week!!!
John F.

#7 Unbelievable I'am still in shock but I'am still long and I got a good feeling that
I'll become a millionnaire with ADX because this stock will go to $30.00 and then Nasdaq
to $50.00 and beyond......go long on this one and become a millionaire like me go adx!
Goldigger! shares:34,500 average: $1.15 profit:80,000 and growing thanks to
stock j time period: 3 weeks

#8 Thanks Again!!! BTW Your Champagne Should Arrive Shortly.
Are you taking subscriptions for the Presidents Circle? If you are, let me know ... Tom L
Shares= 18400 Bought At= $1.55-$1.74 Profit =$29,960 Time Frame =2wks

#9 5000 shares bought at $1.19,  profit: $12,550.00 ... (two weeks!) This is just great--
thanks to Stock Journalist!  Jane

Thanks for the tip, made $25,000 this week on  ADX, bought 14,000 at 1.64
and sold 7000 at 3.5 Awesome!!! P.S. still holding 18,000 UBS!! Stewart

#11 Did Great on ADX. Puchased 15000 with average price of $l.ll.
 Still holding with gain of $7200. Thanks Steve

#12 From San Jose California,

Thank you...Thank you... for getting back to me so soon. I can't see how you
do it. It seems like a lot of work to update your website. Well,  I've only
been following you since the beginning of this year and I have been doing
some research on the stocks that you have been recommending in your "Track Record" section and I'm impressed with your record.
When I found out you would be going to subscription only for your DD notes I have tried to look around the web to see if I could find a sight similar to yours and with a great track record as yours...,but I could not find any.

So I am back... Thank you, once again and hope to hear from you soon.

Joel and Jane

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal legislation
for commercial e-mail (S.1618 - SECTION 301). "Pursuant to Section 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail
may be stopped at no cost to you by submitting a request to REMOVE
Further, this message cannot be considered spam as long as we include sender contact information.
You may contact us at (801) 406-0109 to be removed from future mailings.

---