Ecommerce Mail Order Co. Needs PT/FT Help!

mailorder at earthlink.net mailorder at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 11:44:00 EST 2000

We are an International Ecommerce Mail Order Company looking for people with a Good Work Ethic, Positive Attitude, and the Desire to Earn at Least $500 - $1,500 per Month Part Time (Customer Service) or $2,000 to more than $7,829 per Month Full Time (Supervisor) Working From Home!

The demand for our product line (over 160 different products) is so great we need  to train more people to process the orders and service the growing customer base.

No special skills or experience is required. We will give you all the training and personal support you will need to ensure your success.

You will be trained via Internet in the comfort of your own home and you will determine your work hours. A minimum committment of 7-10 hours a week is required.  The income you generate from
your efforts can put you back in Control of your Time, Your Finances, and Your Life!

If you've tried other opportunities in the past that have failed to live up to their promises, this is different than anything else you are aware of !

This is not a get rich scheme. You must work to earn income!

Your financial past does not have to be your financial future.

CALL ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!

1 (301) 210-2572  (24 HOURS)

"There is no security on this earth. There is only opportunity""
-Douglas MacArthur

---