Make Money Surfing The Net

me at me at
Sun Jul 23 02:27:43 EST 2000

Here's a HOT Tip from one Internet user to another: Get Paid to Surf by becoming a Member. The logic is simple. If you already use the Internet, why not Get Paid at the same time? Sounds too good to be true? I thought so too, until I actually tried it.

All I had to do was place a small ad bar (called the Mini-Portal) anywhere on my computer screen and have my Internet connection actively running.

The Mini-Portal runs with any software, so I Get Paid when I'm emailing buddies, typing papers, playing games, or surfing. No extra work is required! No hassles! I basically Get Paid to use my computer! You can earn even more cash when you get your friends and family to sign up-like I'm doing right now. has signed up over 2 million Members in less than a year. It's free to join and your privacy is completely protected. You can cancel your membership at any time if it's not for you. So what are you waiting for?

Check it out at: and please use my membership ID # (1062451752) when they ask who referred you, or you can just use this link: 1062451752

If you've got any questions, write me back.