Startup co. to provide powerful parallel computing resources: requests commentary on algorithms

Chris Chan chrischan at
Wed Jul 26 12:48:59 EST 2000

1) Yes, they would be paid.
2) The technology in SETI is quite limiting as far as the classes of
algorithms it can solve, as well as the level of security present.

news:rgrant-88987C.14132026072000 at