jgalloway at amffc.com
jgalloway at amffc.com
Wed Mar 1 16:59:29 EST 2000
From: jgalloway at amffc.com
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 16:01:37 PST
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
Dear Investor: March 1, 2000
How would you like an investment in tomorrow- TODAY
with companies such as Intel, Cisco, Qualcomm, Yahoo! and Amgen? *
These leaders in their respective industries, I believe are just a few of America's most promising companies- and just a few of the components of The Nasdaq-100 Index. This Index is the basis for an exciting investment opportunity- Nasdaq-100 Index Trust- sponsored by Ranson & Associates, Inc.
· Above Average Growth Potential! As a unit holder, you are invested in some of the fastest-growing companies in America.
· Nasdaq-100 Index! The index is composed of 100 stocks, from various industry sectors, and represents a highly diversified portfolio of equities traded on the Nasdaq National Market.
· Attractive Market Value! Each company in the Index has a market value of at least $600 million.
· Nasdaq-100 Index Trust! This unit investment trust seeks to mirror the market performance of the Nasdaq-100 Index before costs. The trust will realign the stocks as needed to closely emulate the market value weighting of the Index.
· Cost-Efficient! The trust gives you a portfolio of approximately 100 stocks for a low minimum investment of $1,000!
With these benefits and more, I believe the Nasdaq-100 Index Trust will help you meet your investment objectives. I can send you a prospectus, which includes more complete information, including charges, expenses, and a discussion of the risks associated with this type of investment. It is important to note that there are no assurances trust objectives will be met and that units will fluctuate in value. Please read the prospectus carefully before you invest or send money.
For more information call my secretary, Jill Cassetty, to setup a phone appointment or e-mail me at jgalloway at amffc.com.
To remove e-mail please_rem at hotmail.com with remove in the subject line.
Joseph R. Galloway
*As of 11/01/99, the following listing represents 5 of the top 20 holdings and respective total market values of the Nasdaq-100 Index: Intel 6.90%, Cisco 6.79%, Qualcomm 3.51%, Amgen 1.82% and Yahoo! 1.51%.
The Nasdaq-100 Index and Nasdaq are registered marks of the Nasdaq Stock Market, Inc. (which with its affiliates are the Corporations) and are licensed for use by Ranson & Associates, Inc. The trust has not been passed on by the Corporations as to its legality or suitability. The trust is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by the Corporations. THE CORPORATIONS MAKE NO WARRANTIES AND BEAR NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE TRUST.
Units of the trust are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by, any bank, and units are not federally insured or otherwise protected by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and involve investment risk including loss of principal.
More information about the Bioforum