arron kcchin at pacific.net.sg
Thu Mar 9 05:08:33 EST 2000

Hello Mr Muthukrishnan,

It has been a long time since we communicate, inspite of the so-advance-state
of  communication  of today's technology.

I would like very much to know how things have been with you and SRG,
and of course how Caltron and SRG can still cooperate.
How is your biz in Malaysia, much oblige if you could give me an idea on that
Recently, Mohan, (Datuk's assistance) contacted me again to see if I can help
him again as he is now back in Maika.
I would very much like to hear from you.

If you have a purpose to be here in Singapore and/or Malaysia, why not fly over
here in early April. Please do come over here as an Invitation from
I would take a week off to be in Singapore/Malaysia and we could see what we can
reestablish here again.