NC-Asheville- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING with CAREER PATH ( 671944 ) equest at
Mon Mar 13 04:00:14 EST 2000

 Breezewood, WI
 Exciting new product development initiatives and continued growth at
 our giant consumer products client require the addition of several
 instrumentation and controls professionals to support the manufacturing
 of these new products.
 This culture has a history of self-directed career development and
 consistent career mobility. A world-class manufacturer of market
 leading consumer products, our client averages $800 million annually in
 capital expenditures.
 You will apply design, development, project management and
 troubleshooting skills to design, build, test and support equipment for
 manufacturing of intermediate materials and consumer goods.
 Located in a mid-sized Great Lakes population area often described as a
 “suburb without the urb” the area boasts clean living plus
 multiple outdoor and water-based recreational opportunities and
 friendly supportive people who make newcomers feel right at home.
 A Bachelor’s degree (or MS) from an ABET Accredited program in
 Electrical Engineering and 3 to 10+ years experience is required.  In
 addition to DCS, PLC and controls exposure, fundamental skills in any
 or all of these areas will be useful:  Linear Feedback Control Systems,
 Adjustable Speed Motor Control, Power Distribution/Protective Devices,
 Combinational/Sequential Logic, Computer Analysis/Simulation,
 Engineering Economics, Three Phase Equipment, and Closed Loop
 Positioning Systems.
 CONTACT:  Judy Shields, Director of Candidate Resources, The Borton Wallace Company - 800-588-3492 or 817-379-0271.  EMAIL: judy at; fax: 817-431-0639.  Visit our website at
 Borton Wallace Company

eQuest - Your Job Finder
* Search thousands of top jobs
* Create your personal online profile
* Manage your Job Applications
eQuest - Your Gateway to Multi-Site Job Posting -

* Automate job postings to 100's of sites
* Manage multiple job listings
* Track candidate responses
mailto:sales at
Tel: 925-552-1000