Int'l Company Has Selected You

survey4u01 at webtv.net survey4u01 at webtv.net
Sun Nov 5 02:38:51 EST 2000

Dear Computer/WebTV Owner,

We are e-Market, Inc. an International eCommerce marketing company
conducting a "head-hunter" search on behalf of an International enterprise.

Our client is a a multi-billion dollar enterprise operating in 50 countries and
is currently in need of individuals to train in the areas of retail, management,
and marketing. All candidates who are selected must own/lease a computer
or WebTV and wish to work either part or full time online from home.

Based on key demographics, you have been selected to receive
this notification to be part of this International search. Our two step
process will enable you to determine if this opportunity is right for you.
Your training begins by simply taking the survey and deciding to continue.
Once you make the decision to start you will be taught how to...

   • Own & Operate your own e-commerce business from home via the Internet
   • Plug into the fastest growing industry in the world
   • Market just under 200 top quality products
   • Have access to an unlimited source of consumers/customers

Your training will also incorporate how to process orders for
these high quality products in a way that is very unique to
this industry. No selling or soliciting is required. All this and
much much more will be available to you so you can start
making money right away.

Please note that you will need to commit to working a minimum of
8 - 12 hours per week in order to be compensated..

If you wish to participate in our survey and interview process,
please email us i-opt-in at hongkong.com

Next,  type the words OPT-IN To The  Interview/Survey in the
email header where it says Subject:

Then tell us...

On a scale of 1-10, Rate your desire for own business:

How long have you wanted your own business:

Experience with other BizOpps:

Complete the sentence, "I am someone who...

How do I play the game of life?

Age:

Please leave your:

       *   Full Name:
       *   State:
       *   Country:
       *   Email Address:
       *   Phone Number:
       *   Time best reached:

       *   You Must type the Words " I OPT IN" after you type your name or you will
            not receive a response. There will be No Exceptions to this requirement.

All those who respond to our survey will receive:

      *   Multi-Media content describing the Industry you will be working in.

      *   20 Minute Video on our Business Model/Compensation Plan

      *   Answers to every question you may have about the company, the products,
          and how you can get started making extra income from home will be answered
          during our 2 Step Interview Process.

If you act now and are one of the first 1000 respondents selected
from our survey you will receive a two page web site FREE! These
pages are valued at $19.95 per month and will be made available
for your use the very first day you begin your new career. So ACT NOW!

Send your reply to:    i-opt-in at hongkong.com

We will contact you within 24-48 hours to provide information regarding
this unique opportunity.

In closing, if this is not something you are interested in pursuing but believe
someone you care about might be then please forward this email to them.

Thank you for your attention!