How Scientists Cheat!

John Hewitt john.hewitt1 at vigrin.net
Sun Nov 12 14:36:54 EST 2000

This posting is to introduce readers to my web site
http://freespace.virgin.net/john.hewitt1/  "A Habit of Lies - How Scientists
Cheat."  Besides its particular field, the work is essentially about
establishment censorship and self-interest in science.

The scientists in question include include some very senior figures.  The
subject area is cell biology, particularly motility of eukaryotic cells.
This is a large field with implications for many areas of cell biology and
the biophysics of membranes but readers will realise that my work is not a
proestablishment document.

I would very much welcome comments about the site itself, especially from
anyone who could, with authority, challenge my assertions, but I will not be
routinely browsing this discussion group.  If you post a response, please
copy your comments to me by E-mail, to the address on my site, mentioning
the newsgroup to which you have posted.  That way, you will be sure I will
read it and can reply to you.  (If you E-mail by replying to this posting,
you will need to correct the spelling of virgin in the address field.)

--

Sincerely Yours

John Hewitt