ad: Thanksgiving Special!! $4 off all movies, VHS and DVD

robert robert at themovieman1.com
Mon Nov 13 15:25:23 EST 2000

Thanksgiving Special

$4 off every Movie you order!! 99% will be $5.99

http://www.movielandexpress.com/thanks.htm

enter coupon TURKEY when checking out for $4 off EACH title you buy

*** CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE for unbelievable deals on all your favorite movies!!!  Just go to http://www.movielandexpress.com and explore our ever-expanding list of inventory.  We sell VHS and DVD so you're just bound to find something you're looking for on this great site. You'll find video sets of your favorite shows such as "The Little Rascals" and "Amos and Andy."  We've got it all: from old westerns like Hopalong Cassidy, John Wayne and Roy Rogers, to exciting war documentaries including "Victory at Sea," "Triumph of the Will," "Nuremburg Trials" and "Battleline"; from the classic horror of Bela Lugosi to the bellyaching comedy of "Just Kidding."  Whatever your heart desires, be it the real-life drama in the five-volume set, "What went Wrong" or standard Literary classics like "Where the Red Fern Grows" and "Jane Eyre," we've got it all at http://www.movielandexpress.com/thanks.htm

*** WHAT'S BETTER THAN THE PERFECT ONLINE MOVIE STORE???  How about $4.00 off EVERY TITLE that you order on your first visit!!  That's exactly what we'd like to offer you.  When you go to http://www.movielandexpress.com/thanks.htm  and discover all this convenient site has to offer, just enter the coupon code found at the bottom of this email and you'll enjoy the whole experience even more!

*** THERE IS NO RISK!  When you visit, you will be entering a secure site so it is very safe to browse and buy.  We also guarantee all orders will provide you with the quality entertainment you've been searching for.  If, for any reason, you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, you can send it back for a full refund including the cost to ship it back.

*** SO THERE IS NO REASON that you shouldn't write down the following coupon code and go to http://www.movielandexpress.com/thanks.htm today!  We hope to see you there soon and look forward to doing business with you!

*** WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR FIRST ORDER, ENTER THIS COUPON CODE FOR $4.00 OFF EVERY SINGLE TITLE!!  Coupon code:  TURKEY

to be removed from any future mailings just hit reply and put "remove" in subject line.

---