Never ask you for money, just your time. . -WRHU

88rxzqlinc at 88rxzqlinc at
Tue Nov 14 06:27:45 EST 2000

Would you seriously like to be earning a substantial income in 8 weeks or less and make well over
$1,000,000 your first year?

I can show you exactly how to do that without spending a dime of your own money AND I will help you do
it. However, I am only willing to work with people who are serious enough to make a commitment.

 If you are willing to spend an hour a day, five days a week for the next eight weeks in order to accomplish
this, and are willing to help others do the same, email me at the address below and put "I want $1,000,000"
in the subject line.

 I will send you details. If you are not willing to make this commitment, I doubt you can accomplish it and I will
not waste my time. Remember, opportunities are never lost, if you don't take advantage of them, someone
else will.

email info at

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this
letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes
contact information and a method of removal.

This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for removal is