What do you think?

Roberto rc at apexmail.com
Tue Nov 14 11:40:37 EST 2000

Dear Friend,

Would you consider giving me permission to share with you an at-home
opportunity which can help you to save up to $ 3000 a month?

This opportunity would complement any business in which you are
currently involved and it's free to join. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely
Roberto Caimi

If your answer is yes click over the following link:
mailto:robertocaimi at hotmail.com?subject=I_want_to_join_free_and_see_if_I_like_
it
or hit REPLY, and write as Subject "I want to join free and see if I
like it". Please include your full name and email address

If your answer is no, you don't nedd to remove because you won't receive
another letter from me.
Thank you again

---