Would you like to?

02aa at mailorder.com 02aa at mailorder.com
Wed Nov 15 17:24:33 EST 2000

Dear Reader,

We don't meant to intrude on your valuable time (or bandwidth) but wanted to know if you would like to receive information on how you can.....

Stay Home - Work Online
Make extra part-time money
Start a new career online
Spend more time with your family

Would you like to:

Eliminate your daily commute?
Improve your family’s lifestyle?
Reduce or eliminate your day care expense?
Earn up to $50 - $400 a day Working online from home?

Just as your time is valuable, so is ours. This is why we use a simple screening process
so that we only spend time answering questions from serious people. If you are interested
in taking the next step by receiving our information packet, please call 301-210-2572
(24 HOURS)

We understand your skepticism and respect you for it. We have all the facts available for your
review to back up what we say. Skepticism is healthy but so is having an open mind. If you truly
wish to make things better in your life, you must learn new skills and develop new capabilities in
order for things to be different than the way they are. Make sense?

If this is the right time in your life to make some positive changes, we look forward to hearing
from you soon!

301-210-2572 (24 HOURS)

---