ScienceWeek Abstracts -- free via Email

Claire Haller prismx at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 22 09:36:07 EST 2000

This is an invitation to new subscribers interested in receiving
ScienceWeek Abstracts by Email, a free weekly communication
containing abstracts of current reports in ScienceWeek.

To subscribe to this service, simply reply to this message with
SUB ABSTRACTS as the subject.

ScienceWeek, a weekly Email journal published regularly since
1997, has been called "the best online journal anywhere". The
publication consists of high-level summaries of recent
significant research in the sciences, with reports in the
physical sciences written for biologists and reports in the
biological sciences written for physical scientists. Read each
week by scientists, science educators, science policy-makers,
and science students in more than 50 countries, SW is
supplemented by its free website database of thousands of
reports from back issues.

We hope you accept our invitation to receive SW Abstracts each
week, and we look forward to having you with us.

The Editors
ScienceWeek
editors at scienceweek.com
http://www.scienceweek.com