Sharing biology ideas

postmaster at ideaexplore.net postmaster at ideaexplore.net
Fri Nov 24 05:37:56 EST 2000

I've made a website, ideaexplore.net, where people can store and search
for ideas freely on all topics.  For example, if you have an idea for an
experiment, but it's outside your field of specialization, or you don't
have the time or resources to do it yourself, you can post it to
ideaexplore so that other people in the appropriate field can find and
possibly carry out your idea.  There's no money involved, it's just a
way to spread knowledge to the people who can use it.  It might be
considered a supplement to news groups, though the ideas submitted
should be freestanding and of longlasting relevance.  Please feel free
to submit any ideas you think may be useful to anyone else, whether in
biology or any other topic. I hope it can help you.

Best wishes,
Larry Baum