Lose The Turkey?

specialoffer01a at surfree.com specialoffer01a at surfree.com
Sun Nov 26 03:15:24 EST 2000

Dear Reader ,

We are an International Weight Loss and Nutrition Company that is running
a new test campaign to see how many people in your city we can  help  lose weight
fast, safely, and effectively with our doctor approved all natural products.

If You Are Ready To LOSE WEIGHT NOW, Call 1-800-568-9822 (24 HOURS)

By calling our 800 Number you will be registered to receive:

A Free Weight Loss e-Video

      Free Consultation and a

            30 Day Trial Sample

In order to qualify you MUST:

Say Your First and Last Name
Say "I OPT-IN To The Weight Loss Program" *
Say  your Day and/or Evening Phone Number
Say the Best Time To Be Reached
Say  the State and Time Zone You Live in.

All information you provide is strictly confidential.

This is a Special Limited Time Offer....ACT NOW!!

CALL NOW: 1-800-568-9822

* No EXCEPTIONS!
You Must Say "I OPT- IN To The Weight Loss Survey to receive this special offering.

---