Direct Mail

treeoflife2001 at hongkong.com treeoflife2001 at hongkong.com
Mon Nov 27 01:35:08 EST 2000

Dear Reader:

I'm as sick of receiving junk email as you are. All the "Get Rich Quick" type marketing pieces can make a person numb from wanting to even look in their email accounts. So the last thing I want to do is be like what it is I don't like or appreciate. On the other hand, what I have to say is not based on hype or B.S. Just the facts which changed my life for the better. And could change yours too.

My company currently use traditional forms of advertising such as radio, television, classified ads in newspapers and magazines. These methods do work but are not as immediate as direct mail marketing over the Internet. It is for this reason that I ask your forgiveness if you find this email offensive. It is not meant to offend, but rather, to enlighten. If you find no value in what is being offered, then by all means, please delete it.

I realized the only sure way to fail in life is not to try, to give up, to believe it's impossible. Therefore, I saw that if I wanted to succeed, I had to keep searching and trying to the best of my ability, because the alternative, dear reader, is certain failure.

I know what you're probably thinking. Is this another scam? Another rip-off. I don't blame you for feeling this way. When I was struggling to find a better way I was "taken" on all kinds of programs that either didn't work or just were not what they said they were. This happened to me literally dozens of times, but I never gave up searching. Thank God, because if I had, I would still be in the same dead-end rut I was before

What I found over 5 years ago has enabled me to become self-employed and earn a six-figure income. I own and operate a full time home-based e-commerce mail order business that is legitimate and growing at a very fast pace on a national and international basis. Because of this, I am offering to train more entrepreneurial people to handle the demand from this expansion while establishing their own business.

You can start off either part-time or full-time as my staff and I help you to achieve your goals of extra spending money to help with the holiday bills or guide you to complete financial independence with a new home, cars, clothes, exotic vacations and added precious time with your family.

This direct mailing is intended for those who wish to have more in their lives than they currently have and want to find a legitimate company, product line, and opportunity that will enable a person to work from home and spend more time with their families. To have the lifestyle they feel they deserve but need a vehicle to help them achieve it.

Now having said all that, you have a choice. You can delete this email or you can read on. Make an educated decision and learn how to make an extra $1,500 - $6,000 a month part-time, working from the privacy of your home. It's up to you. Thousands of people are doing this business and are achieving success, and so can you.

Knowledge is a powerful tool. With knowledge comes success. If you want to become successful you must study success. If you want to become wealthy, you need to study wealth. So are you ready to learn how thousands of people got this knowledge?

I must caution you that my staff and I are only willing to work with serious, committed people. We have no need for window shoppers or tire kickers. Do not request more information if you are not serious about changing the course of your life right now.  When you call the number at the end of this email you will receive all that you need to get yourself started on the road to financial independence.

Now we all know that change can be very scary, there's no question, but it can also be exciting. Aren't you worth checking it out?  Aren't you tired of wishing for a raise, or hoping that you'll have enough to live on retirement?  Exactly what else are you going to do?

We challenge you to stop worrying, thinking and hoping.  We challenge you to take action. We challenge you to be powerful in determining where your life is going in the next few years.  Dust off your dreams and desires and make them real in your life. Remember that "Thoughts determine what you want...Action determines what you get!"

                                                                       (301) 210-2572

                                                                          24 HOURS

---