MLM Does Work!!!!!! Try It For Yourself.

mjames6588 at uswest.net mjames6588 at uswest.net
Thu Nov 30 02:43:02 EST 2000

Dear Friend,
You can earn $114,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail. Seem impossible?
 Read on for details (no, there is no "catch")...
"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V."
Thank you for your time and Interest.
This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately.
Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major nightly news program
recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program described below,
to see if it really can make people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings
proved
 once and for all that there are, absolutely no Laws prohibiting the participation
in the
program. This has helped to Show people that this is a simple, harmless and fun
way to
 make some extra money at home.
The results of this show has been truly remarkable. So many people are participating
that
 those involved are doing, much better than ever before. Since everyone makes
more as
 more people try it out, its been very exciting to be a part of lately. You will
understand
once you experience it.
"HERE IT IS BELOW"
*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***
The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking a look
at. It can
be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $114,000 in less than 90 days!
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not require
you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you
never have
 to leave the house except to get the mail. If you believe that someday you'll
get that big
 break that you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions,
and your
 dreams will come true.
This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works perfectly...100% EVERY
TIME.
E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this non-commercialized
method
 of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business
using
 e-mail. Get your piece of this action!!!
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is being taught
in
 the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research and the Wall Street
Journal
 have stated that between 50% and 65% of all goods and services will be sold
through
 multi-level methods by the mid to late 1990's.
This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 3,500,000 Millionaires in
the WORLD, 20%
( 700,000) made their fortune in the last several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics
show
 that over 100 people become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.
You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump (A MULTI-BILLIONAIRE,
 ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST MEN IN THE WORLD) made an appearance on the David
Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if he lost everything and had
to start
 over from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network
 marketing company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him.
He
looked out at the audience and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting
up
 here and you are all sitting out there!"
With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct Commissions from
sales
 you make yourself and commissions from sales made by people you introduce to
the
 business.
Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time or money
once and
 getting paid again and again and again. In network marketing, it also means
getting paid
 for the work of others.
This program is currently being utilized in more than 150 different countries
across the
 world.
The enclosed INF0RMATION is something I almost let slip through my fingers. Fortunately,
 sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and study to it.
My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I worked at for the
past
 twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated.
After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the
past year,
I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, friends and
creditors over
$35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem
to make
ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against my home to support my family
and struggling
 business.
AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am writing to
share
 the experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!
In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior to receiving
this
program I had been sending away for INF0RMATION on various business opportunities.
 All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective. They
were either
 too difficult for me to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for
me to risk to
 see if they would work or not.
One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one year...it didn't tell
me I'd have to
write a book to make it!
But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I didn't
send for it, or
 ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!
After
 reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't
believe my eyes.
 Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to
 start, without putting me further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper
and figured it out,
 I would at least get my money back. But like most of you I was still a little
skeptical and a
 little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the
U.S. Post Office
 (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining
the
 program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."
Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time on-line.
The great thing
 about e-mail is that I don't need any money for printing to send out the program,
and
 because all of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my time.
I am telling
you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I
would not "rip-off"
anyone, no matter how much money it cost me.
In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By January
13, I
had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS
FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU
DO!"
My first step in making $114,000 in 90 days was done.
By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE
AT
 LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT
MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS
 EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $114,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for
REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed.
By March 1, of my e-mailing of 100,000, I received $126,000 with more coming
in every
 day.
I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car.
Please take time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER!!!
Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work, but you
must follow it
 EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a different
place. It
 won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of money!
In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders For
REPORT #1,
and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $114,000 or more in 90 days.
I AM
 LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!
If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is a
great opportunity
 with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate, follow the program
and you will
be on your way to financial security.
If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble like I was, or
you want to
 start your own business, consider this a sign.
I DID!
Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke
A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded
 that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have been created by an
amateur.
Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for 10 years.
Then in 1979
 my business began falling off. I was doing the same things that were previously
successful for me, but it wasn't working.
Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession
had
 replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 1945.
I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate... because many
of you
 know from first hand experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than
ever
 before.
The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing invested
wisely
 and moved up. Those who did not, including those who never had anything to save
or
invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor.
As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."
The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or
"get rich",
 inflation will see to that.
You have just received INF0RMATION that can give you financial freedom for the
rest of
 your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more
 money in the next few months than you have ever imagined.
I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone
else who has
 provided a testimonial for this program. I have already made over 4 MILLION
DOLLARS!
 I have retired from the program after sending out over 1,600,000 programs. Now
I have
several offices that make this and several other programs here and over seas.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It works
 exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report
 everyone you can think of. One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000
or
 more...and your name will be on everyone of them! Remember though, the more
you
 send out the more potential customers you will reach.
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, INF0RMATION, materials And opportunity
 become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!
"THINK ABOUT IT"
Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a little
time to read
 it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could happen
when
 YOU participate. Figure out the worst possible response and no matter how you
calculate
it, you will still make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you
invested. Any doubts
 you have will vanish when your first orders come in.
IT WORKS! Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA.
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$
INSTRUCTIONS:
This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure that you
 could use up to $114,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you say "BULL...
", please
 read this program carefully. This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal
money making
 opportunity. Basically, this is what you do:
As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners
and
selling our products. Because of the global nature of the internet, you will
be able to
 recruit new multi-level business partners from all over the world, and we offer
a product
 for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL,
so you are not involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own
home, store or
 office. This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere.
This is what you MUST do:
1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you don't
order them).
a. For each report, send cash in the amount indicated, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
 REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME &
 RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the
 list next to the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE and your email
 address is printed clearly, IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!
b. When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four reports, plus
the
 free Bonus Report. You will need all five reports so that you can save them
on your
 computer and resell them. The free Bonus Report "Short Cuts 2 Success" is a
Master
 Bulk e-Mailer's "How to Blue Print" for instantly building a massive internet
downline
and Explosing your business.
c. Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the five reports.
Save them on
 your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people
who
 will order them from you.
2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each
 report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is instructed below
in steps
 "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you
understand
 the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember,
this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.
a. Look below for the listing of available reports.
b. After you've recieved all four reports, plus the bonus, take this advertisement
and
REM0VE the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has made it through
 the cycle and is no doubt counting their $114,000! Also, change the name of
the
company, the address, and the REM0VE e-mail address on the top of this document
your own.
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position. (*Include The Bonus Report
As
 Indicated)
Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!
3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save it
to your
 computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this letter.
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can afford
$40). You
 obviously already have an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!
To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 4 Reports you
purchase
 and bonus, will provide you with invaluable marketing INF0RMATION which includes
 how to send bulk e-mails, where to find thousands of Free classified ads and
much,
much more.
In addition you will be provided with INFORMATION on Internet Marketing Clubs
such as
 INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES(IMR): This is one the Premiere internet marketing
clubs on the INTERNET. This club provides a forum where internet marketers from
all over the world can exchange ideas and secrets on Internet Marketing. In addition,
members of this club are provided free internet marketing tools and services
for the
Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer.
They will provide you with free bulk e-mail software and up to 1,000,000 fresh
e-mail
 addresses each week. This club will provide you with hundreds of free resources
which
 include: How to obtain free web sites, how to obtain top rankings in search
engines for
 your web-site, how to send bulk e-mail into AOL and Compuserve, how to market
your
 products on news groups, free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards,
banner
ads and much more.
There are two primary methods of building your downline:
METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we'll
assume you and
all those involved send out only 2,000 programs each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.6% response. (That's six tenths
of 1
 percent)
Using a good list the response could be much better. Also, many people will send
out
hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this
example,
 you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.6% response, that is only 12 orders
for
 REPORT #1. Those 12 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a
total
of 24,000. Out of those 0.6%, 144 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 144
 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 288,000. The 0.6% response to that
is 1,728
orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,728 send out 2,000 programs each for a 3,456,000
 total. The 0.6%response to that is 20,736 orders for REPORT #4.
That's 43,356 people in your down line. Can you image what's going to happen
when
 you arm them with Master's free bonus report, "Short Cuts 2 Success".
That's "Residual Income" for you, CASH!!! Your total income in this example is
$240 +
 $1,440 + $8,640+ $103,680 for a total of $114,000!!!
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,988 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU
 MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE
TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT
OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way, your cost to
participate
 in this is practically nothing. You obviously already have an internet connection
and
e-mail is FREE!!!
REPORT #1 and #4 will show you the best methods for bulk emailing, tell you where
 obtain free "State Of The Art" bulk e-mail software and where to obtain millions
of e-mail lists for free and show you how to send out 2,500,000 e-mails for free.
METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS
of FREE
 places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well
it works.
 Assume your goal is to get ONLY 12 people to participate on your first level.
 (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger response.)
 Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 12 downline
members. Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.
1st level--your 12 members with $20 ($20 x 12)........................$240
2nd level--12 members from those 12 ($10 x 144).......................$1,440
3rd level--144 members from those 144 ($5 x 1,728)................... $8,640
4th level--1,728 members from those 1,728 ($5 x 20,736)............. $103,680
............................ $114,000
Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit 12
people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to participate!
Many people will get 100's of participants!
THINK ABOUT IT!
For every order you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report they ordered.
THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!
This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address
on it,
 will be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the report!
AVAILABLE REPORTS
*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***
Notes:
ALWAYS SEND CASH AS Requested (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT
 CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
 Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper.
On one
 of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number &
name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c)your name
& postal
 address.
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
REPORT #1 "The Secrets How to Bulk 2,500,000 emails for FREE"
****Plus Bonus Report "Short Cuts 2 Success"****
ORDER REPORT #1 ($20.00) FROM:
James Martinez
720 Hermes Cir
Lafayette, CO 80026
REPORT #2 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"
Order REPORT #2 ($10.00) From:
Jeremy Anderson
1603 E. Wilson Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
REPORT #3 "The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #3 ($5.00) FROM:
Dari Goldman
6476 Bellevue Drive
Conyers, GA 30094
REPORT #4 ""The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet" "
ORDER REPORT #4 ($5.00) FROM:
Shawn Thomas
2016 Huntingdon Chase
Atlanta, Georgia 30350

There currently more than 250,000,000 people online worldwide!
******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
* READ THE "SHORT CUTS 2 SUCCESS" AT LEAST THREE TIMES BEFORE START
ING THIS PROGRAM!
* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions
accurately.
* Send for the five reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders
start
 coming in because:
When you receive an order, you MUST send out the requested product/report.
* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the instructions
exactly, your
 results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!
* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!
******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******
Follow the "SHORT CUT" guidelines to guarantee your success:
If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising
or
 sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive
at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue advertising or sending
e-mails until you do.
Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX,
 because the system is already working for you, and the cash will Continue to
roll in!
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a
DIFFERENT
 report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report people
are
 ordering from you. If you want to generate more income, send another batch of
e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process again! There is no
limit to the income you will generate from this business!
Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this program.
 Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about this program:
1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!
2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST ANYTHING TO SHIP!
3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE!
4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL
 MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD!
5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $40 INVESTMENT IS
 YOUR TIME!
6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS PROGRAM IS
 PURE PROFIT!
7. *IF THIS PROGRAM DOESN'T WORK, THEN HOW ARE YOU READING THIS
 EMAIL?
8. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.
******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******
This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rule of
not trying
to place your name in a different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot
of potential
 income. I'm living proof that it works. It really is a great opportunity to
make relatively easy
 money, with little cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the
program exactly,
 and you'll be on your way to financial security.
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I am a cost accountant
with
a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received the program
grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing,
spouting my
 knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work.
Jody
 totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when
the thing
 didn't work... well, the laugh was on me! Within two weeks she had received
over 50
bills! I
 was shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work.
I AM a
believer now. I have joined Jody in her "hobby." I did have seven more years
until
retirement, but I think of the "rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all
to MLM.
Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL
The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is honest,
lawful,
 extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of money in a short
time. I was
 approached several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see what
one could
 expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment,
 received $36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
Sincerely yours,
Pam Hedland Halmstad, Sweden
Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate
 in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment
was so little
 that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get
my money
 back. I surprised when I found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders!
For
 awhile, it got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window.
I'll make
 more money this year than any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing about
this deal
 is that it doesn't matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment
with a
 faster return.
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I shouldn't
have
 given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy,
so I had to
 wait until I was e-mailed another program,.11 months passed then it came...I
didn't
 delete this one!...I made more than $81,000 on the first try!!
Mohamed, Cairo, Egypt
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN
THE FACT THAT YOU ARE READING THIS EMAIL, IS PROOF THAT THIS PROGRAM WORKS!!!

This message was sent to you by
Name: mjames6588 at uswest.net
Email Address: mjames6588 at uswest.net
IP Address: VAIO

Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
Find out more about this product and try it
for free at: http://www.group-mail.com/1

---