Live, Online Tropical Fruit Class

Santol santol at gate.net
Thu Oct 5 20:25:13 EST 2000

It seems to me that the person doing the spamming is you.  I find your
"santol is spamming" message on several newsgroups.  Here is what I said in
my original reply, on the first newsgroup on which I found your acusation:

Nonsense!  I am informing people of the existence of this class.  If you
find that offensive, don't take the class.  Others may want the information
this class can provide.  Unbelievable.  One can always find at least one
online schmuck like you who wants to turn something absolutely legitimate,
educational, and worthwhile into something sinister, without any grounds
whatsoever to do so.  Why?  Is it jealousy on your part?  Probably.

Meanwhile, the rest of you who may be interested are invited to check out
what is offered at:

http://www.gate.net/~santol/index.html