Fortune 500 Company Needs Help PT/FT

survey0003 at webtv.net survey0003 at webtv.net
Mon Oct 16 01:41:25 EST 2000

We are an Fortune 500  Company looking for people with a Positive Attitude, Good Work Ethic,
and the Desire to Earn from $450 - $2,865 per Month Part Time or $3,000 to more than $7,839 per Month Full Time Working From Home.

The demand for our product line (over 180 different products) is so great we need  to train more people to process incoming orders and service the growing customer base.

Good phone skills are required as well as the ability to work unsupervised. We will give you all the training and personal support you will need to ensure your success.

You will be trained via Internet in the comfort of your own home and you will determine your work hours. A minimum committment of 6 -12 hours a week is required.  The income you generate from
your efforts can put you back in Control of your Time, Your Finances, and Your Life!

If you've tried other opportunities in the past that have failed to live up to their promises, this is different than anything else you are aware of !

This is not a get rich scheme. You must work to earn income!

Your financial past does not have to be your financial future.

CALL ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!

1 (301) 210-2572  (24 HOURS)

---