info at info at
Sat Oct 21 13:01:11 EST 2000

Check out  We are creating the first online source of complete data on the species and ecosystems of the world.  We are also reporting on projects everywhere to preserve and restore species and ecosystems.
You may wish to help us, either by telling us about good work going on in your part of the world to save the environment, or by becoming one of our contributors to help us fill our database.
We will help save the planet, working together to create this resource.
Are you interested?
Take a look,

Ed "Redwood" Ring
EcoWorld Incorporated

If you wish to be removed from EcoWorld's mailing lists simply reply to this e-mail
with the word, un-subscribe , in the subject line.