A Call to Scientific Journals

Mike Van Orden mikevano at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 26 21:48:51 EST 2000

How about free access for high school students?  There is no way in the
world that a public school could ever afford the price of subscription.
Considering the mediocrity of the texts we have, the content of science
journals would provide incredible opportunities to challenge our
students and raise the bar for science education.