Need Help?

herbal at hongkong.com herbal at hongkong.com
Sat Oct 28 21:03:31 EST 2000

Dear Reader ,

Our Health, Nutrition, and Weight Management Company has been helping people for 20 years.
We have assisted more than 35 million people world wide either lose, gain or maintain their weight fast, safely, and effectively (while increasing energy) with our doctor approved all natural products. But most importantly we'll work with you personally, to keep help you achieve your goals!

If it's time for you to be  Serious and Ready about your health,
Let Us Help You (or someone you love-we pay you a $5 cash bonus
for each referral you send us that samples one of our programs)
LOSE weight, or  GAIN weight  or MAINTAIN weight with lots of ENERGY Too!

If you ACT NOW and are one of the first 200 people and complete the following survey, you will be registered to receive a FREE WEIGHT LOSS VIDEO with FREE CONSULTATION and a chance to receive a 30 Day Sample of our "Lose Up To 40lbs in 60 Days (Eat More and Weigh Less) WEIGHT-LOSS PROGRAM (or Weight Gain or Energy Program - you decide which you need)

This is a Special Limited Time Offer....ACT NOW!!
(after you click on the Reply button, send your reply to simplelikeabc at hongkong.com)

Congratulations on taking the next step to weight-loss and improved
health, that you can feel and see in a very short time. If you're really
ready to lose weight for the last time, consider this your invitation to
a better lifestyle. Please answer the following questions, so that we
can better assist you with your weight loss needs. All information
you provide is strictly confidential.

Name:

Address:

City:

State:

Zip:

Country:

E-mail:

Day Phone:

Evening

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

How much weight would you like to lose ?
5-10 lbs.  10-20 lbs.  20-40 lbs.  40-60 lbs.  60-100+ lbs.

What is Your Current Weight?

What is Your Goal Weight?

What is Your Height?

What is Your Age?

Do you have any health concerns?

What weight-loss programs have you tried?
Jenny Craig  Weight-Watchers  Slim-Fast  Richard Simmons  Other

On a scale of 1-10, how serious are you about losing weight?

What is the particular reason you want to lose weight at this time?

How many times a week do you eat out?

On an average day, what do you eat for:

Breakfast?

Mid-morning Snack?

Lunch?

Mid-afternoon Snack?

Dinner?

Evening Snack?

Based on your current budget, if you were to pay for a Doctor recomended program that offered a 100% money-back guarantee of satisfaction, which meal plan would you select to Lose the Weight:

(A) $2 per meal = Fast
(B) $3 per meal = Faster
(C) $4 per meal = Fastest

To register for your FREE "SIMPLE-EASY-EFFECTIVE WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT" video,
Free Weight Loss Consultation as well as a  chance to receive a 30 Day Sample of one of
our  All Natural -Safe & Effective Weight Loss Programs, complete the survey and send it to simplelikeabc at hongkong.com
This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal legislation for
commercial e-mail S.1618-SECTION 301). "Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S.1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by
clicking mailto:pleaseremoveme at hongkong.com and placing REMOVE in the subject line.

---