Do Something!

promotions at underwriter.com promotions at underwriter.com
Mon Oct 30 17:51:01 EST 2000

How many times have you promised yourself....

One of these days I'm going to go into business for myself. Yep. No more making other people rich. It was about time I was in control of my time, money and life! Yeah, I want to really make a
go of it!
But then it hit you. What business? Perhaps you feel that you don't have enough experience, or lack of ideas to market. So what do you do? You give that idea a big miss, especially after
talking to a few friends and relatives who turn you off. And you go back to doing whatever you were doing before this bolt of inspiration hit you; never to experience the thrill and delight of
being in charge of your destiny, let alone knowing what it's like to be FINANCIALLY FREE!!!

The more you procrastinate, the more your passion and enthusiasm dies. After years of indecision, you give up on the idea of working for yourself, FOREVER. You retire, having lived in
mediocrity, and regret not pursuing your dreams, for the rest of your life.
Why didn't I do something, ANYTHING years ago when I was younger. I could have been something MORE. What a waste of my life.
Is this what you want to happen to you in 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 years time?

Does this sound like someone we all know? Well my friend, I've just covered about 80% of the population. But you don't have to be like everyone else.
Give up mediocrity, embrace success
You don't have to be like Uncle Charlie (We all know one) who had all these great ideas and schemes years ago, but did nothing with them only to end up frustrated and disappointed, and
living in a retirement village, FLAT BROKE!!

But what can I do, I have no skills in business? And even if I was to go into business, WHICH BUSINESS? It's all too hard, I'm confused!
It is the Direct Marketing/Mail Order/Publishing business. The Mother of all Mail Orders is here to rocket you into your own dreams of having your own business. This is the ULTIMATE Mail-
Order/Instant Publisher business of all time. This CD-ROM contains over 4,700 products in over 35 categories.
But it gets better!!. This CD-ROM is better known as the Business in a Pocket. There is nothing like it! Included inside this CD-ROM is:

* Business Start-Up Guide: A Complete Guide to Setting Up your own Business. Information is also included on setting up an On-Line Business.
* The Best Magazines: These magazines are specifically geared toward targeting Opportunity Seekers
* Sample Ad's: These ad's are already Created for you. All you have to do is add your contact information.
* Sales Letter: A Sales Letter designed just for you.  All you have to do is print it out, stamp it or pen in your contact info, and send it to inquirers!
* Thank You Letter:  Just sign it and send it after someone purchases from you.
* A Flyer: This flyer is custom made to assist you in acquiring even more leads!  Just print it out and Post it all over town with YOUR COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION!!

As you can see, I have taken all the headache out of becoming a Distributor and operating a business. After you buy just one copy of this CD, you can put your offer in front of over
5,000,000 Opportunity Seekers within one month and start filling orders!. Could you imagine how many orders that would bring you with a product like this? Add that to your marketing plan
and watch your sales go through the roof! The whole process is explained, so you can't go wrong!

There is nothing like it. I have spent 10 years and tens of thousands of dollars learning/researching and making mistakes to be able to sit here and tell you that this is "THE BEST" up to date,
PUBLISHING LIBRARY ever, NO BULL.
Sure you'll see out on the Internet and in Opportunity Seeking magazines 600, 750, 1250 and even 2,000+ packaged information products.  But have you ever seen or heard of  over 4,700
of the best reports, books and how-to information? Yes that's right, Over 4,700!!

Imagine placing an ad in the paper and getting 200 or more orders or responses to your Direct Mailings! Imagine breaking the information contained within this CD up into appealing packages
of informational reports and getting 200 orders for each category of reports you offered via newspaper, Opportunity Magazines, etc.. For the Direct Mailer, Entrepreneur, Opportunity Seeker
and Internet Marketer, I've made this as turnkey and as simple as it gets!! Selling information in the form of reprint rights is something that will never fade. People will always need information.
And remember, I've got one or more of these gleaming  CD-s reserved just for you... PRACTICALLY FREE! Each CD-ROM is a "work of art" that would impress Picasso himself!
I know of one company selling a CD-ROM with only 750 books and reports for $1,000. And guess what?  They're selling them by the truckload! This CD-ROM gives you 100 times MORE
systems, books, manuals, guides, reprint rights and sources.

PURCHASE NOW so you too can experience the excitement of having the reprint rights to all of this fascinating information, right at your fingertips.

Here's how to order

All orders are processed the same day we receive your payment, we ship US Postal Service, this amazing CD in only US $89.99 within the United States and US $149.99 outside the United
States, US funds only. We're so sure you'll be completely delighted with this CD that we'll give you an unheard of 365 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE !!!!, don't put it off. Send your check
or money order payable to the company below.

Diverse Business Inc.
13727 SW 152 ST. Suite 355,
Miami, FL  33177

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301. Under Bill S. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress. This message cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include the way to be removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by clicking here or responding to this
message with REMOVE in the subject. We strongly suggest that you remove yourself from this list to avoid future mailings from this company. Thank you for your attention and pardon the
intrusion.

---