Important

Dan Smith DJDAN55 at webtv.net
Fri Sep 1 11:22:04 EST 2000

Make easy money
Help
Group: alt.internet.yokota.general Date: Thu, Aug 31, 2000, 11:48pm
From: DJDAN55 at webtv.net (Dan Smith)
HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS: READING THIS COULD
CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK! I found this on a bulletin board and
decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through
newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to
this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with
only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this
must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address
stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the
bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200
newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about
trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and
$6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?...
within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I
figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had
made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00
and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a
total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's
certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the
lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it
works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you
can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if
you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money
than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!
It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works! If all of the
following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends.
PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours
in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty
and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the
Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid and
tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing
Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality
lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to
the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be
included in that list First you need to copy this article to your
Notepad. Place your cursor at the
beginning of this letter and drag the cursor to the bottom of this
document, then go up to your Menubar and select Edit and then Copy. Now
open your Notepad(it should be blank) Put your cursor at the top of the
blank page, and then select Edit and then Paste. Save your new notepad
file as a Text Documents and click Save....simple. Your Notepad is where
you'll do the steps below. Keep it open for now so that you can do the
steps.
Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00
bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill
will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place
one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have
6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,
your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. (If you do not live in the U.S.
you must put an international stamp on
your envelopes). What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a
little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out
with the U.S.
Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal.
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
#1)E. Haynes
3629 Edgar St.
Hannibal, MO 63401
#2)T. Linkous
115 Lee St.
Greenville, NC 27858
#3)A. Huffman
42 Randlin Rd.
Bassett, VA. 24055
#4)S. Ambrose
180 Wilson Place
Freeport, NY 11520
#5)A. Murphy
901 west 9th st.
Mt. Pleasant, TX 75455
#6)Dan Smith
1412 Ralph
Garden City, MI 48135
STEP 2: Now, in the Notepad take the #1 name off the list that you see
above, change the numbers (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and now
there
should be 5 names, click under #5 and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the
list.
After you're done save it by selecting File, then Save. STEP 3: Change
anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original
as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.
(I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You won't get very
much unless you post like crazy. :) This is perfectly legal! If you have
any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery
laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
money, you can use it again, and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
have received will come your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be
a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail
theft.)
So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be
receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only
$6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now,
add your own name to the list and you're in business! ---DIRECTIONS
----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ Step 1)Since you saved
this document to your Notepad you don't need to re-type this entire
letter to do your own postings. If you want to do your postings in
different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
Step 2) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by opening your saved document and highlighting the text of the
document and selecting Paste from the Edit menu (you need to do this
only once). Type in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone
sees as they scroll
through the list of postings in a particular group, put your cursor in
the
message box then select Edit and paste. Click the post message button.
You're done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you
have to do is
jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of
it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE
MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT : YOU
HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving
money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent
a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish
to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman
will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of
the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make
200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will
bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and
post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each,
I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of
those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they
each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125
persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at
#1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive
$15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When
your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world
are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE
YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I
think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one
sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that happening
when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are
joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it
a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with
thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY
and HONESTLY and this will really work.