Advice needed - coating for fragile glassware

Bill Walker bhw at
Mon Sep 11 13:43:00 EST 2000


How about one of those thick perforated plastic mats that are sold in bar &
restaurant supply catalogs?
That way you don't have chemical compatibility issues when you need to use,
heat, or clean the glassware.
When it begins to corrode, just pull up the affected tiles and replace (or flip


Paul J. Franklin (moderator -
Georgia State University <chepjf at>
Atlanta, GA

More information about the Bioforum mailing list