Alternative Medicinal Treatments News Update

magdi at ecplaza.net magdi at ecplaza.net
Thu Sep 14 12:26:33 EST 2000

The Revolution of the Dietary Supplements news update

In the new age of Health Care both in the USA and throughout most of the
world, many consumers are looking to alternative medicinal treatments.
They are turning to all natural products.  The days of seeking the physician
for prescription medicines are decreasing due to many medications side
effect factors.

The following Web sites are indicating the most recent alternative
Medicine products:

Women Health : Go to
http://www.naturalvigor.com/pages/vigromax.html or
www.naturalvigor.com/pages/pms.html
Men's Health : Go to www.naturalvigor.com/pages/naturalvigor.html
Hair Loss: Go to www.naturalvigor.com/pages/hairgro.html
Hepatitis: Go to www.naturalvigor.com/pages/livral.html
Arthritis: Go to www.naturalvigor.com/pages/arthipro2.html
Weight Loss: Go to www.naturalvigor.com/pages/citrone.html
Diabetes: Go to www.naturalvigor.com/pages/diabetes.html
Depression : Go to www.naturalvigor.com/pages/prozidan.html
Colon Cancer: Go to www.naturalvigor.com/pages/colondin.html

This mail is never sent unsolicited.  This is not "spam." You agreed to receive this email by subscribing to our list or by
using our FFA and therefore agreeing to its usage terms which explicitly state you will receive this email.
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph
(a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you
by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line.

---