your loan [lfarz]

yourMOrtgageCompany at china.com yourMOrtgageCompany at china.com
Sat Sep 16 20:22:45 EST 2000

                  Are You in Debt ?
      If So, We've Got Some Extremely Good News For You...
             We Have Lenders That Will
    Loan You up to 125% of the Value of Your Home...
Refinancing, Second Mortgage, Home Improvement, Home Equity Line of
Credit, Refinancing with Cash out are also available

Click Here
http://3626198025/ia2/wili9012

This message is sent in compliance of the new email
bill section 301. Under Bill S. 1618 TITLE III passed by the
105th US Congress. This message cannot be Considered Spam as
long as we include the way to be removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S. 1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at
no cost to you by Click Here with REMOVE in the subject
http://3626198025/ia2/wili9012

---