Credit you deserve

cbrslapper at yahoo.com cbrslapper at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 22:43:42 EST 2000

 Dear Friend

This is an (opt-in) announcement. You are recieving this auto response per your request. This is not usce.                    M&M Credit
                             4687 SW 64th Ave Suite: 701
                             Miami FL 33311
                           Office: 877-538-2175

                 CREDIT PROBLEMS?

 Our agency has a repair program that is so powerful we are able to offer a 110% money back guarantee if we do not improve your over all credit.Some of the items that we are most successful at removing are:
                      LATE PAYMENTS * REPOSESSIONS * FORECLOSURES * JUDGMENTS *                                     COLLECTION ACCOUNTS * BANKRUPTCIES * TAX LIENS * CHARGE OFFS.

Part of our program will teach you where and how to obtain credit regardless of your current credit. This happens while the repair process is taking place.We also offer a home ownership program after the credit issues have been cleared up.The total time frame for all this is apr: 45-60 days depending on how severe the credit issues are.

For further info send back an e-mail message with SEND MORE in the subject line or call us at 1-877-538-2175. leave your phone,work,cell, or beeper number and the best time to call. One of our representatives will call you as soon as possible. We thank you for your time and look forward to helping you with all your credit needs.

M&M Credit Counselors

If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you from their future mailings.