$15 Domain Name Registration

Linux Cheap Domains admin at linuxcheapdomains.com
Sat Apr 7 02:30:49 EST 2001

On Sept. 21, 1999, ICANN, the Internet governing body of top level
domain names, officially accredited several new registrars to
increase competition and global participation in domain-name
registration services. Domain registrations by new registrars are
handled exactly the same as if registered through NetworkSolutions
except registrants will enjoy a significant savings over the full
retail price of US$35 charged by Network Solutions.

As a new registrar, or if you want to transfer your domain to us,
we invite you to take advantage of our cheap rates.

**********  RATE of only US$15 per year  **************************

*********  WEB HOSTING RATE of only $10* per year  ****************

********** Sign Up at http://www.linuxcheapdomains.com   **********

In addition to our registration service, you will also receive:

 - FREE Domain Name Search
 - FREE Primary & Secondary DNS
 - FREE Unlimited Domain Parking
 - FREE "Under Construction" Page!

When you register a domain name with us, these services are
available to you at no additional charge. Most registrars or ISP's
charge US$50 or more for these services on top of the registration
fee but at Reservemydotcom.com, these services are always free.

There are no hidden charges. No gimmicks. No tricks. No surprises.

On top of that, you are guaranteed the cheapest price on the Web
today because we register thousands of domain names a month and
pass on the volume discounts to you!

More than 19 million domain names have been registered to date and
good names are going fast. Do not wait any longer, secure your
domain today...before its too late !

To register or to check if a domain is available, visit us at
 http://www.linuxcheapdomains.com today.

************ REGISTER/RENEW YOUR OWN DOMAIN NAME TODAY ************

*********** Sign Up at http://www.linuxcheapdomains.com ***********

If you have received this mailing in error, or do not wish to
receive any further mailings about this topic, simply email to
remove at linuxcheapdomains.com
We respect all removal requests.