"Only $5, It's Simple" 135901

bruce.case2 at gte.net bruce.case2 at gte.net
Sat Apr 7 04:24:31 EST 2001

 "ONLY $5, IT'S SIMPLE"

***VERY IMPORTANT***Please read this message entirely at least once.
Leave it for a few minutes, then come back and read it once or twice
more. You will then really realize the potential that lays ahead of
you. I didn't believe this at first, but I had a friend making a heap
of money, coming in DAILY, so I said what the heck, it's just FIVE
dollars. Maybe a drink at the pub, not even a movie! If it appears
familiar to you, NOTE that there are RADICAL and MAJOR changes
incorporated here.  IT'S NEW! The most important thing about this
program is that it will only take an hour to set up! Then you watch it
work!!

HELLO!

If you want to make a few thousand dollars QUICKLY, then please take a
moment to read this simple program I am sharing with you. You ONLY
have to send $5 to one person, NOT buy their reports or recipes or
anything like that. Nor will you have to invest more money later to
get things going. This is a one time effort, and then you leave it and
watch the $$$ come in. I have SEEN IT for myself!!!!

This is the FASTEST and EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO.
Spend one hour and $5 on it and you'll never forget the day you
received it.

REMEMBER, you can continue ALL your programs you are currently in.
This will only take an hour or so to set up!

BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED...YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

This is a very exciting opportunity, you only invest a little bit of
time, and your reward could mean thousands of dollars! ALL THE BEST!

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS.

This is a three level program that is much faster, because it is so
easy, the response rate for this program is VERY HIGH AND VERY FAST
and you will see results in two weeks or less!  Just in time for next
month's bills!  No more waiting for months on end to see if this
really works. NOW a BUILT-IN MECHANISM against CHEATING has been
introduced!

You only mail out 30 copies (not necessarily thousands as in other
programs - although of course the more you send the better you'll
do, and a million copies is obviously better than 30, but not at
all necessary). You should also send them to people who send you
their programs because they know these programs work and they are
already believers in the system!

Even if you are already in a program, stay with it, but do yourself a
favor and DO THIS ONE as well.  START RIGHT NOW!  It's simple and
takes a very small investment.  It will pay off long before other
letters or programs even begin to trickle in! Simple, quick and
sleek.

Follow the simple instructions and in a couple of weeks you will have
THOUSANDS of DOLLARS in your bank account!  Because of the LOW
INVESTMENT, SPEED, and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY
HIGH RESPONSE RATE!  Just one (1) US$5 bill.  That's your
investment!!!

** Firstly, yes this is legal! (Read at bottom of message, for more
details)

HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS
1)  E-mail the person on position #4 with the subject header
"REMITTANCE INQUIRY".  In the body of your message, type the
information contained in position #3.  And underneath write "Did you
receive your $5 from the person mentioned above?"

2)  When you have received confirmation from the person on position
#4, you may proceed as follows: On a blank sheet of paper write
"Please add me to your mailing list" and "E-mail me to confirm your
receipt of my $5 remittance".  Write your name and address clearly and
include your email address for confirmation mailing and courtesy
follow ups.  Fold it around a US$5 and send it to the FIRST name on
the list (#1). Fold a second sheet of paper around the first for added
security in the mail.
IMPORTANT: Remittance must be in the form of a US$5 bill. No other
form of remittance is acceptable.

3)  RETYPE only the list.  Move the FIRST (#1)  NAME to the
FOURTH (#4) position.  Move the SECOND (#2) and THIRD (#3) NAMES UP
and ADD YOUR NAME to the list in the THIRD (#3) position.  NOTE:  Only
the fourth (#4) name in the original list is dropped.

4)  AFTER you have received an e-mail confirming receipt of your
remittance, then SEND out 20 (or more, if you wish to have more
potential) copies of your edited letter.

5)   ENJOY your trip to the mailbox EVERYDAY! Watch the envelopes
start coming in virtually EVERYDAY, not once a fortnight, or once a
month. AND THAT'S IT! How simple is that?

Shane Thaw
15, Maritana St,
Morley, WA,
Australia, 6062
E-mail:  s_thaw at hotmail.com

R. Duncan
P. O. Box 22073
Charlottetown, PE
C1A 9J2
Canada
E-mail: rduncan at upei.ca

B.Case
217 Cherrywood Dr.
Woodstock GA. 30188
USA
E-mail:brucecase at mediaone.net

Maria Tomovski
18, Edinboro St,
Mt Hawthorn, WA,
Australia, 6062
E-mail:  mtomovski at hotmail.com

Consider this, MILLIONS of people surf the internet everyday, all day,
all over the world! Fifty thousand new people get on the internet
every month!

It boggles my mind to think of all the possibilities! E-mail, your
letter TODAY!  It's so easy.

THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO.  When your name reaches the first position
in a week or so, it will be your turn to collect your gifts. The gifts
will be sent to you by 1,600 to 2,000 people like yourself (average
accomplishment rate is 20 - 25 percent), who are willing to invest
US$5 and an hour or so to receive anywhere from US$8,000 to US$10,000
in cash.

That's ALL!

I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

GO AHEAD--TRY IT.  IT'S ONLY US$5!  EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4
THOUSAND, WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE?  IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY!

- - - - - - - - - TRUE STORY - - - - - - - - - - -
Cindy Allen writes:  I ran this gift summation four times last year.
The first time I received over $7,000 in cash in less than two weeks
and over $10,000 in cash in the next three times I ran it.  I can't
begin to tell you how great it feels not to have to worry about money
anymore!  I thank God for the day I received this letter!  It has
truly changed my life!  Don't be afraid to make gifts to
strangers--they'll come back to you in ten-fold.  So, let's keep it
going and help each other out in these tough and uncertain times.

- - - - - - - - - CAN I DO IT AGAIN? - - - - - - - - - - - -
OF COURSE YOU CAN--this plan is structured for everyone to send only
20 letters each.  However, you are certainly not limited to 20. Mail
out as many as you can. Every 20 letters you send has an average
return between $8,000 and $10,000. If you can mail forty, sixty,
eighty, or whatever, GO FOR IT! THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE YOU
GET OUT OF IT.

Why not?  It beats working!  Each time you receive an MLM offer,
respond with this letter! Your name will climb to the number one
position at dizzying rates.

Follow the simple instructions, and PLEASE PLAY FAIR, unless you will
only hinder yourself. The BUILT-IN MECHANISM against cheating will
FRUSTRATE the cheaters!  So please, play by the rules and the $$$ will
come!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - TRY THE PROGRAM TODAY - - - - - - - - - -

$$$  Together we will prosper!  $$$

GOOD LUCK!!! Wishing you the best in all you do!

You probably don't believe this will work, but if you don't try it you
will never know.  That's the way I felt.  Try it.  You won't be sorry.

The only thing that's certain is that if you don't try it, you can't
possibly benefit from it. If you don't try it, you'll never know what
might have happened if you did.

=====================
        TESTIMONIALS
=====================
IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!  With two hours of work I have made over US$11,000
in the last three weeks..and my investment was just $5!!!  I LOVE IT!
Thank you, 11,000 x's!

Julie M. St. Louis

Esquire Marketing Newsletter Gift Club

This service is 100% legal (Refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title
18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code,
also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and
436, which state a product or service must be exchanged for money
received)

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US
Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender
includes contact information and a method of removal.
This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for
removal is necessary.

---