DNA polymerase suppliers

Lyndsay Smith Lyndsay_Smith at xenova.co.uk
Fri Apr 20 10:53:12 EST 2001

Hi
Does anyone know of a commercial supplier for DNA polymerases. I want to see
if my compound is inhibiting any DNA polymerases - I don't need suppliers of
thermostable polymerases.
I have found a supplier of DNA polymerase alpha and beta (chimerx) but would
like to know of any other suppliers who can supply other polymerases.
Alternatively can anyone recommend a purification protocol for any DNA
polymerases.
Thanks

Lyndsay Smith
Research Associate
Xenova
240 Bath Road
Slough
SL1 4EF

Tel:   01753 706 674
Fax:   01753 706 607
email: Lyndsay_Smith at Xenova.co.uk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email contains confidential information and may be otherwise protected
by law.  Its content should not be disclosed and it should not be given or
copied to anyone other than the person(s) named or referenced above.  If you
have received this email in error, please contact the sender.