Activate Your Newly Discovered "Sixth Sense" Now!

april_newsletter at yahoo.com april_newsletter at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 05:15:52 EST 2001

You Will Never Receive This Product Alert Newsletter Unsolicited!
Someone from this web address has visited one of our affiliated
web-sites.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you already know, most of us were given 5 senses as gifts
from God! Some of us are less fortunate and don't have all 5.

However, a recent Discovery which was Featured on the Discovery
Channel for a whole month, now reveals and proves we have
a "Sixth Sense"!

A tiny organ the size of a bean found in our noses, detects
Human Pheromones. Human Pheromones control human behavior and
there are many different pheromones which control many different
behaviors.

If you have heard about or even tried pheromone products before,
it doesn't matter because all other brands or products in the
past used animal pheromones. For obvious reasons animal pheromones
are not effective on Humans!

The very first Human Pheromone is now available and transported
through a Cologne/Perfume!

Almost every man and woman already uses cologne or perfume every
day in an attempt to make themselves more appealing or attractive.
How would you like to effectively accomplish this instantaneously,
while introducing a new dimension and "Sixth Sense" to your life?

How much more would you pay for your Cologne/Perfume if it
produced all of the benefits below?

==> You and the people around you will feel more Euphoric, Sexy,
Self-Confident, Attractive, Romantic & Creative!

==> Improve your sex life and enhance your existing relationships!

==> Attract the opposite sex like you only imagined!

==> Gain more self confidence!

==> Receive a lot more respect from other people!

==> Everyone will Mysteriously feel comfortable around you!

==> You will Increase your income from your sales related job or business,
or just get that raise you wanted!

All of these benefits can now be yours by using "REALM", the Worlds
first and Only Patented Human Pheromones
(U.S. PATENT #'S 5,278,141 & 5,272,134)!

===>> Realm Was Featured On The Discovery Channel Throughout The
Month Of February 1999.

Since Pheromones are odorless, Realm is the Only product in the World
that triggers our newly discovered "Sixth Sense"! These odorless
Pheromones are Only detected by a small organ the size of a bean
found in our noses called the "VomeroNasal" Organ (VNO). Realm has
2 International Patents to prove it too!

World Breakthroughs has been introducing people (just like you)
from around the Globe, with Breakthrough Products, Services &
Information since 1996!

Visit the web-site below now and learn How Realm was discovered, Why it's
so effective, Read all the proven facts, Testimonials, What other
Human Pheromones we will be releasing in the near future (like a
nasal spray with Human Pheromones that controls your appetite), and
so much more!

AWAKEN YOUR "SIXTH SENSE" TODAY!

http://www.j00da5hj.com/realm-pheromones.htm

****ADVERTISE YOUR WEB-SITE NOW!****
Would you would like to advertise your web-site like this legally,
ethically and effectively to drive an incredible amount of traffic to
purchase your products, services or Information? If so then visit us
now for more information and to find out about the incredible new
Do-It-Yourself Direct E-mail Technology!

http://www.ypeyzblvt3r2km5.com/global-express.htm

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS:

If for some reason you would like to opt-out from our Newsletter and
E-zine, then simply send an e-mail to the e-mail address below and put
"Opt-Out" in the subject field.

opt_out_now at yahoo.com
PLEASE DISREGARD BELOW THIS LINE (FOR DELIVERY PURPOSES ONLY)