$ EARN MONEY $ - $ GANE DINERO $

money at money.net money at money.net
Sun Apr 29 00:41:52 EST 2001

=== SI USTED ES DE HABLA HISPANA REMITASE A LA SEGUNDA PARTE DE ESTE MENSAJE ===

MAKE MONEY EASILY

Dear Friend:

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV!

"Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for
an investment of only $25 US dollars expense at one time"

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR !!

Before you say "Bull" , please read the following. This is the letter you have
been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on
the internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to
the investigation of this program described below, to see if it really can make
people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their findings
proved once and for all that there are "absolutely no laws prohibiting the
participation in the program and if people can follow the simple instructions,
they are bound to make some mega-bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost".

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY AND RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED,
IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:
"Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many times before but
each time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one
could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. To my
astonishment, I received a total of $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still
coming in"

Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, NJ
""This program has been around for a long time but I never believed in it. But
one day when I received this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it.
I followed the simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money
started to come in. First month I only made $240.00, but the next 2 months after
that I made a total of $290.000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering
the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to
success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything."

More testimonials later but first,

***************PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE****************

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000.00 every 4 to 5 months easily and
comfortable, please read the following... THEN READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE,
GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

**** For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME AND NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING AND YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST
next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT
CORNER IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS.

**** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports. You
will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer so they will
be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from
you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in case
something happens to your computer.

**** IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other that what is
instructed below in steps 1 through 6 or you will lose out on a majority of your
profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will also see how it does
not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, IT WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!
People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking they
could get all the money. But it dies not work this way.

Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So DO NOT
try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will
not work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward !!!

1.....After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name and address of the person in REPORT #5. This person has made it
through the cycle and is not doubt counting their fortune.

2.....Move the name and address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.....Move the name and address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.....Move the name and address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.....Move the name and address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT #2.

6.....Insert YOUR name and address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COPY EVERY NAME AND ADDRESS ACCURATELY !

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your
computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well just in
case you lose any data.

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you
purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information which includes
how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads
and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD #1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will
assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the response
could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people will
send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead on only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2%
response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.
Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000 e-mails
Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.
That's = 100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.
Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.
Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails
sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.
Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50
million) e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH - $500,000.00 (half million).

Your total income in this example is:

1..... $50+
2.....$500+
3.....$5,000+
4.....$50,000+
5.....$500,000 ....................GRAND TOTAL = $555,550.00 WOW!

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL AND PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST
POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NOT MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A
LOT OF MONEY !

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU
MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone, or half or
even one fourth of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are
over 250 million people on the internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many
people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE
places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the internet will easily get a
larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add Method #
2 as you go along.

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report they
ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service on all orders. This will
guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and address on it, will
be prompt because they can not advertise until they receive the report.

AVAILABLE REPORTS______________________________________________

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER AND NAME ONLY.

Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each report. Checks NOT
accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of
paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER and NAME of the report
you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1, "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Enrique Carreras.
Casilla de Correo N° 39.
Sucursal Quilmes.
(1878) Quilmes.
Pcia. de Buenos Aires.
República Argentina.

don't forget to provide a real email address ( readable please) to receive the
reports.

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT # 2 FROM:

F.J.E.
Casilla de Correo N° 15.
Sucursal Remedios de Escalada.
(B1826ZAB) Remedios de Escalada.
Pcia. de Buenos Aires.
República Argentina.

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

SILVIA ROSSI
Blanco Encalada 2327 Piso 14º Dto. "E"
(1428) Capital Federal
República Argentina

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power of Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

AMPARO G. de REY
Reconquista 671 - Piso 2°  Dto. "4"
(1003) Capital Federal
República Argentina

REPORT #5 "How to send 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

LIDIA LIPERA
Pueyrredón 1086
(1704) RAMOS MEJIA - Provincia de Buenos Aires
República Argentina

There are currently more than 250,000,000 people online worldwide.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for report # 1 within 2 weeks, continue
sending e-mails until you do.
After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive
100 orders or more for report #2. If you did not, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, you can RELAX, because
the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the list,
you are placed in front of a different report. You can keep track of your
progress by watching which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO
GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS
AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!

THE FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for the
rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make
more money in the next few weeks and months that you have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way It works
exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report
after you have put your name and address in Report # 1 and moved the others to #
2 - # 5 as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send out
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one of them. Remember
though, the more you send out the more potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity
to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

***********************
MORE TESTIMONIALS

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago, I am an accountant
with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received this
program I grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk mail". I made fun of the whole
thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I
"knew" it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored
my supposed intelligence and a few days later she jumped in with both feet. I
made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her
when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had
received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received a total of
$147,200.00 all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her "hobby"."

Mitchell Wolf,
Chicago, Illinois

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to
participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial
investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough
orders to at least get my money back.
I was surprised when I found my medium sized post office box crammed with
orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal
is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better
investment with a faster return and so big."

Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

"I had received this program before, I deleted it, but later I wondered if I
should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get
another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone
else............11 months passed then it luckily came again........I did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money
came within 22 weeks".

Susan De Suza,
New York, NY

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little cost
to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the
money started to come in. My first month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of the
third month my total cash count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to
internet".

Fred Dellaca,
Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of
Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of
Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot
be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information and a
method removal. This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for removal
is necessary.

GANE DINERO EN INTERNET
Querido Amigo:

TAL COMO SE ANUNCIA EN LA TV NACIONAL EN LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS!
Logre una renta de más de $ 250.000.00 dolares USA cada 4 a 5 meses con una
inversion inicial de solo $. 25.00 dolares USA a traves de INTERNET
SEA MILLONARIO COMO YA HAY OTROS EN MENOS DE UN AÑO!

Antes que Vd diga: Bah! Otra historia mas, por favor lea lo siguiente - LE
LLEVARA POCO TIEMPO Y NO TIENE NADA QUE PERDER

Este es el "e-mail" sobre el que se habla en las noticias de los Estados
Unidos y que ha sido investigado para determinar si es posible que la gente
"gane dinero" con el mismo y si ademas no contraviene ninguna disposicion
legal.
Los resultados probaron - de una vez por todas - que no hay disposicion legal
alguna que prohiba la participacion en este programa y que legalmente mediante
unas sencillas instrucciones los participantes pueden ganar dinero invirtiendo
solamente $. 5.00 dolares USA.
Debido a la repercusion que ha tenido en las noticias de diarios y TV, EL
PROGRAMA ESTA RESULTANDO MAS EFECTIVO QUE NUNCA!

Un testimonio: "Doy gracias de haber aprovechado esta oportunidad.
Anteriormente habia recibido varias veces este mail - pero nunca le habia
prestado atencion. Cuando intente saber que sucedia y me acople al
emprendimiento invirtiendo $.25.00 y sin esperar demasiado por el esfuerzo que
debia hacer - quede asombrado. Ya recibi un total de $.610.470,00 dolares USA
en 21 semanas y aun continua llegando dinero..." Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, NJ

Otro: " Este programa me habia estado llegando a mi casilla de e-mail durante
algun tiempo pero nunca crei en el. Sin embargo un dia me decidi a invertir mis
$.25,00 dolares USA. Segui las instrucciones simples y ... 3 semanas mas tarde
el correo comenzo a llegar con dinero real.
El primer mes solo recibi $.240.00 dolares USA, pero en los siguientes dos meses
recibi un total de $.290.000,00 dolares USA y hasta ahora cuando solo han pasado
ocho meses desde que realice mis primeros envios he recibido $.710.000,00
dolares USA - estoy ingresando nuevamente. La clave del éxito de este programa
es seguir los pasos progresivos sin introducir cambios..." John Carper, Los
Angeles, CA

Mas adelante encontrara otros testimonios, pero ahora le sugiero:
IMPRIMA ESTE MAIL PARA SU REFERENCIA EN EL FUTURO - puede cambiar su vida!
Si a Vd le gustaria ganar por lo menos $. 500.000,00 dolares USA cada 4/5 meses
lea atentamente lo siguiente - y si es necesario:
LEALO UNA y OTRA VEZ!!!!
SIGA LAS SIMPLES INSTRUCCIONES QUE SE DETALLAN MAS ABAJO Y SUS SUEÑOS SE HARAN
REALIDAD - TOTALMENTE GARANTIZADO!!!!!!!!

INSTRUCCIONES:
Solicite los CINCO informes que se detallan mas adelante - constituyen la llave
de este negocio. Envie $. 5.00 dolares USA por correo - en efectivo [coloque el
billete dentro de un papel carbonico y/o envielo como valor declarado] por cada
informe solicitado con una nota dirigida a la persona cuyo nombre y datos
figuran al lado de cada informe
Indicando: Numero y Nombre del informe que esta solicitando
Su direccion de e-mail [por favor clara y legible]
Su direccion postal
Su nombre
Por cualquier problema con el sistema de correos cerciorese de colocar tambien
el remitente en la esquina superior izquierda del sobre.
Vd necesitara los 5 informes para continuar su negocio - y estos son la parte
mas importante del mismo. Los recibira por e-mail de cada una de las personas a
las que les envio los $.5.00 dolares USA y debera salvarlos en el disco rigido
de su PC para luego poder enviarlos a los cientos de personas que despues de 2/3
semanas se los iran pidiendo - cuando Vd comienze a recibir las ordenes con sus
$. 5.00 dolares USA.

MUY IMPORTANTE: no altere los nombres de las persona que se detallan en cada
informe, ni su secuencia en la lista, ni introduzca ninguna variante que quiebre
la progresion estipulada - hacerlo solo disminuira sus beneficios futuros. Si
Vd comprende como funciona este sistema vera que cualquier alteracion solo
disminuira sus ganancias - recuerde, este metodo esta totalmente probado y
FUNCIONA - no lo altere, creame que perdera beneficios.
Alguna gente ha intentado poner a amigos o familiares en los cinco lugares de la
lista pensando que asi obtendrian mas ganancias - sencillamente NO FUNCIONA,
las ganancias disminuyen.
Si Vd procede honradamente y sigue el programa sus beneficios estan
garantizados, entonces
NO INTENTE CAMBIAR NADA y RECIBIRA SU RECOMPENSA!!!!!

Despues de haber solicitado los 5 informes - tome este e-mail y proceda de la
siguiente forma:
QUITE el nombre y la direccion de la persona que figura en el INFORME # 5
Esta persona ya ha completado su ciclo en el programa y seguramente esta
contando su dinero
MUEVA el nombre y la direccion de la persona que figura en el INFORME # 4 al
INFORME # 5
MUEVA el nombre y la direccion de la persona que figura en el INFORME # 3 al
INFORME # 4
MUEVA el nombre y la direccion de la persona que figura en el INFORME # 2 al
INFORME # 3
MUEVA el nombre y la direccion de la persona que figura en el INFORME # 1 al
INFORME # 2 y ahora:
INTRODUZCA su nombre y su direccion postal al lado del INFORME # 1
Por favor: PRESTE MUCHA ATENCION AL COPIAR NOMBRES Y DIRECCIONES - un error
produce un quiebre en el sistema, por lo tanto:
COPIE CADA NOMBRE Y DIRECCION CON TOTAL EXACTITUD!!!!!!!!

AHORA: una vez que Vd ha modificado la lista con los datos y las direcciones y
HA INTRODUCIDO LA SUYA al lado del reporte # 1 - no haga ningun otro
cambio!!!!!!
GUARDE el mail modificado en su disco rigido - tambien es aconsejable que haga
una copia en diskette, por cualquier problema.

Los 5 reportes que Vd compra a $. 5,00 dolares USA cada uno seran su producto y
le ayudaran con inestimable informacion para la comercializacion a traves de
Internet. Los reportes incluyen como enviar e-mail masivos en forma legal, donde
encontrar millares de direcciones de todo el mundo, como anunciar en los sitios
de avisos clasificados gratuitos y MUCHO MAS!!!!

En principio existen dos metodos primarios para comenzar a generar este
emprendimiento.
METODO # 1: envio de bulk-mail [mails masivos]
Pensemos que Vd decide hacer solo un pequeño esfuerzo, y que posteriormente sus
contactos tambien decidan hacer ese pequeño esfuerzo - enviando solamente 5000
e-mails cada uno - y asumamos que el promedio de respuesta es del 0,2% [SI -
solo 2 de cada 1000] En verdad la tasa de respuesta podria ser mucho mejor, pero
dejemosla en el 0,2% - aunque quizas mucha gente enviara bastante mas de 5000
e-mails.
Continuando con este ejemplo:
Vd envia 5000 e-mails y obtiene una tasa de respuesta del 0,2% = 10 personas
que le solicitaran a Vd el reporte # 1
Estas 10 personas tambien envian 5000 e-mails cada uno = 50000 e-mails y en este
caso
Tambien recibieron ordenes de solo el 0,2% de los mails que enviaron = 100
personas
que le solicitaran a Vd el reporte # 2
Si las 100 personas solo enviaran 5000 e-mails cada uno = 500000 e-mails y en
este caso
Tambien recibieron ordenes de solo el 0,2% de los mails que enviaron = 1000
personas
que le solicitaran a Vd el reporte # 3
Si las 1000 personas envian solo 5000 e-mails cada uno = 5000000 e-mails y en
este caso
Tambien recibieron ordenes de solo el 0,2% de los mails que enviaron = 10000
personas
que le solicitaran a Vd el reporte # 4
Y finalmente:
Si las 10000 personas envian solo 5000 e-mails cada uno = 50000000 e-mails y en
este caso
Tambien recibieron ordenes de solo el 0,2% de los mails que enviaron = 100000
personas
que le solicitaran a Vd el reporte # 5 y le estaran mandando $. 5.00 dolares USA
cada una
con lo que su renta sera:
NADA MENOS QUE: $. 555.550,00 dolares USA
LOS NUMEROS NO MIENTEN: tome lapiz y papel y haga la cuenta
SI VD CREE QUE LAS TASAS DE RESPUESTA SERAN MUCHO PEORES Y NO VALDRA EL ESFUERZO
piense:

"MIENTRAS VD LO CONSIDERA IMPOSIBLE MUCHOS ESTAN YA GANANDO DINERO!!!!!
Estimado Amigo:
Recuerde que estamos hablando de enviar solo 5000 e-mails con una tasa de
respuesta tan baja como el 0,2% que produce nada mas que 10 ordenes - ATREVASE
a pensar por un momento en que sucederia si cada uno, o la mitad de sus
contactos, o tan solo la cuarta parte se decide a enviar 100000 e-mails o mas:
Hoy en dia ya hay mas de 250 millones de personas conectadas a Internet en todo
el mundo...
Y el numero crece dia a dia....

METODO # 2: colocando avisos gratuitos en Internet
La publicidad en la web es muy barata y existen centenares de lugares GRATUITOS
en donde anunciar. La colocacion de avisos gratuitos en la red produce una mayor
respuesta y aumenta las posibilidades de lograr tasas de respuesta mayores -
por ello le sugerimos que comienze con el METODO # 1 [envio de e-mails masivos
- no menos de 5000, o hasta tener 10 ordenes] y luego seguir con el METODO # 2
para incrementar los resultados. Aplique los dos metodos en forma consecutiva y
VERA LOS RESULTADOS!!!!

Ahora, por cada $. 5.00 dolares USA que Vd recibe debera enviar un e-mail al
remitente adjuntando el informe ordenado - hagalo siempre el mismo dia en que
recibio la orden y el dinero esto garantizara que quien remite la orden pueda
empezar su trabajo en forma inmediata y aumenta la generacion de BENEFICIOS PARA
VD!!!!!!!
Tenga en cuenta que hasta no recibir los reportes no podra empezar a anunciar y
trabajar.

IMPORTANTE:
Envie siempre los $. 5.00 dolares USA [en efectivo - billetes americanos] para
cada reporte.
Cheques no son aceptados. Cerciorese de que el billete este cubierto de por lo
menos 2 hojas de papel [si una es carbonico mejor].
En una de las hojas escriba: NUMERO y NOMBRE del informe que esta ordenando
SU DIRECCION de E-MAIL
SU NOMBRE COMPLETO
SU DIRECCION POSTAL

Y AHORA: simplemente ordene los reportes:

REPORT #1, "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Enrique Carreras.
Casilla de Correo N° 39.
Sucursal Quilmes.
(1878) Quilmes.
Pcia. de Buenos Aires.
República Argentina.

No se olvide de proporcionar a un email address verdadero (legible por favor)
para recibir los informes.

[...]

TENGA EN CUENTA: hay actualmente mas de 250,000,000 millones de personas en
linea en la Web - siga estas lineas de ayuda para GARANTIZAR SU ÉXITO y
RECIBIR SU DINERO!!!

PROGRAMA PARA EL ÉXITO:
Si Vd no recibe por lo menos 10 ordenes para el REPORT # 1 en el plazo de 2
semanas, continue enviando e-mails hasta que tenga al menos esas primeras 10
ordenes.
Una vez que haya recibido las 10 ordenes para el REPORT # 1, debera recibir al
menos
100 ordenes para el REPORT # 2 en el plazo de las 2/3 semanas posteriores -
sugerimos
que comienze a publicar avisos en los sitios gratuitos, pero si Vd no recibe al
menos 100 ordenes en ese plazo - continue enviando e-mails y colocando anuncios
hasta lograr un minimo de 100 ordenes del REPORT # 2.
Si logro las 100 ordenes para el REPORT # 2 puede comenzar a relajarse - el
sistema ya ha comenzado a trabajar para Vd y el efectivo comenzara a llegar en
buena cantidad!!!!!!
ES MUY IMPORTANTE RECORDAR:
Cada vez que su nombre cambia de posicion en la lista debera enviar un informe
diferente - Vd puede medir el progreso de su trabajo viendo que report le estan
solicitando - si Vd necesita generar MAS RENTA... solo tiene que seguir
enviando mails y anunciando en los sitios gratuitos y comenzar una y otra
vez.... NO HAY LIMITE: puede seguir haciendolo todo el tiempo que quiera y
generar MAS y MAS DINERO!!!!

LO QUE SIGUE ES UNA NOTA FINAL DEL INICIADOR DE ESTE PROGRAMA:
"Vd acaba de recibir la información que le puede brindar la libertad
financiera para el resto de su vida, sin RIESGO y APENAS UN POCO DE ESFUERZO.
Usted puede hacer más dinero en las semanas y los meses próximos que lo que
alguna vez pudo imaginar. Siga el programa EXACTAMENTE SEGÚN LO ESTABLECIDO. No
lo cambie de ninguna manera. Todo ha sido comprobado una y otra vez y esta
funcionando realmente bien tal como Vd lo recibio. Le sugiero imprima una copia
de este mail y lo guarde en su disco rigido una vez quee usted haya puesto su
nombre y direccion en el REPORT # 1 y movió los otros a # 2 - # 5 según lo
estipulado mas arriba. Cualquiera de las personas a las que usted envíe esto
puede decidirse a enviar 100.000 o más E-mails y su nombre estará posiconado
en cada uno de ellos. Recuerde sin embargo, que cuantos mas e-mails Vd envia
más clientes potenciales generara y cualquiera de ellos puede ser el que envie
100,000 mails o mas.
Estimado amigo, le he dado las ideas, la información, el producto, los
materiales y la oportunidad de llegar a ser financieramente independiente. EL
RESTO AHORA ESTA EN USTED!

************* MAS TESTIMONIOS:
" mi nombre es Mitchell. Mi esposa, Jody y yo vivimos en Chicago, yo soy gerente
contable en una importante corporación de los E.E.U.U. y gano un buen dinero.
Cuando recibí este programa lo primero que hice fue quejarme y comentarle a
Jody sobre la recepción de "correo basura - spam" que inundaba mi casilla de
mail. Me causo gracia todo el programa, y echando mano a mi conocimiento de la
población y de los porcentajes implicados - " sabía que " el programa no
funcionariaa. Jody no hizo ningun caso a todos mis argumentosa supuestamente
inteligentes y dio los primeros pasos algunos días más adelante. Me diverti
sin piedad con ella, y por supuesto estaba listo a decir el viejo " yo te lo
dije " cuando la cosa no funcionara. Bien, para mi era todo risa! En el plazo de
3 semanas ella había recibido 50 respuestas. En el plazo de los 45 días
próximos ella había recibido a total de $147.200,00 todo en efectivo! Me dio
una shock. Ahora trato de asociarme a Jody " Wolf De Mitchell, Chicago,
Illinois

" no siendo aficionado a este tipo de juego, me tomó varias semanas decidirme a
participar en este plan. Pero como buen conservador que soy, decidi que la
inversión inicial era tan pequeña que era casi imposible que no consiguiera
bastantes órdenes para recuperar por lo menos mi dinero invertido. Quede
totalmente sorprendido cuando encontré mi apartado de correos de tamaño
mediano abarrotado con órdenes. Hice $319.210,00 de las primeras 12 semanas. La
mejor sobre esto del reparto es que no importa donde vive la gente. No hay
simplemente a una inversión con una vuelta más rápida y tan grande." Dan
Sondstrom, Alberta, Canadá

PIDA SUS INFORMES HOY Y COMENZARA SU CAMINO HACIA LA LIBERTAD FINANCIERA!!!!!!

Si usted tiene cualquier cuestion sobre la legalidad de este programa, entre en
contacto con la Oficina del director para las prácticas de la
comercialización, comercio federal del asociado Comisión, oficina de la
protección al consumidor, Washington, C.C.. Bajo TÍTULO de la cuenta s.1618
III pasó por el 105o congreso de los E.E.U.U. esta carta no se puede considerar
el Spam mientras el remitente incluye el contacto información y un retiro del
método. Esto es una transmisión del E-mail de una vez. NO ES NECESARIO
SOLICITAR REMOVERLO - Su direccion fue obtenida en un sitio de libre acceso y/o
guia publica de e-mails y/o board de avisos clasificados y no forma parte de
ninguna lista de distribucion.

---