Bethanie BRSJMILLER at
Sat Feb 3 11:18:45 EST 2001

My husband and I have never filed jointly.  We have been married for 5
years.  This year I have already filed my return and I am going to get
$557.00.  I filed a 1040.  My husband is now doing his and according to
the 1040 he will have to pay $1600.00.  He has advised me that he is
thinking of itemizing deductions and using the interest and taxes we
paid in 2000 on our new home.  We purchased it in late 1999.  I have
already filed my return.  If he does this, do I need to amend my
return?  I don't want to get into trouble with the IRS.  Please help!!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

More information about the Bioforum mailing list