Looking For Entrepreneurs in the United States

TOMDRIVEN at aol.com TOMDRIVEN at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 23:55:35 EST 2001

I would like to send you a free tour of an ONline BUsiness you can make
monthly income with a VERY SMALL investment.

 This is only workable in the UNITED STATES..

Looking at the business will cost you nothing and once you see how exciting
it is, it will cost you almost nothing!

take care and let me know what you think.  I would be more than happy to send
you more info and the site if you are interested AND residing in the UNITED
STATES just reply back with "CCC" in the subject.
Sincerely,
Tom

---