PCR SOS!

HuangWei daweihuang at 163.net
Fri Feb 23 03:08:19 EST 2001

Dear bioforum

        I am a customer of the  product K1051-1(Catalog#)(Smart=
 cDNA Library Cinstruction Kit, produced by Clontech company). I=
 have established my cDNA library using the kit and achieved=
 wonderful results. I have got a library in the term of=
 =A6=CBTriplEx2 , but I want to convert the library to the term of=
 plasmid. I learned from the manual that conversion may be=
 performed on individual positive paques picked from the=
 secondary or tretiary screening plates( using  host strain=
 :E.Cloi BM25.8). So  I want to know if the total library can be=
 converted to plasmid term .
    As you know , I want to get a gene for expression from the=
 library constructed according your Kit User Manual. I have total=
 sequence of  my target gene and devise my PCR primers. But I=
 don't know how to get my gene from the library. Would you mind=
 give me some advices?
Thnk you very much!
Your truly:HuangWei
2001.2.22