TAP INTO OVER 7 MILLION INBOXES TODAY!

Marketing Resources marketingresources2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 19:41:12 EST 2001

---Disclaimer Below---

TAP INTO OVER 7 MILLION INBOXES TODAY!

This crazy, simple, online resource lets you zero in
on people that are READY, to spend their money
on YOUR product!

If you're tired of NOT making money on the Internet,
click  the link below for a breath of fresh air!
Check it out NOW for a limited time offer. Get OMMM for the lowest ever 90%
off discount at......

http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/topezine/t.asp?id=3066

AOL USERS CLICK HERE</a>

Don't have a product?  You do now!

To Your Success,

Marketing Resource Group

PS  Please don't miss the deadline!!

--DISCLAIMER--
This is NOT SPAM! You have posted your link to
the FFA Network and my personal FFA Pro Page.
This is a follow up email in response to your
posting. If you you do not want to receive any
further emails from me please reply with remove
in the subject line.