Receive your Horoscope for $1 one whole year!!

_horoscopes_ at excite.com _horoscopes_ at excite.com
Sun Jan 7 21:16:00 EST 2001

Horoscopes at Netscape.com would like to take this opportunity to offer you our new service.

Now you can receive your Horoscope every week by e-mail for only $1 a year.  Yes that is correct, only one dollar a whole year.  If you are interested please read the instructions bellow.

Instruction in order to receive you horoscope by e-mail for only $1 a whole year:
a) Print this page.
b) Fill in the information bellow Clearly and in Block Letters.
c) Fold the page in three so it fits into you envelope.
d) Place a one dollar bill in the folded page and seal it in your envelope.
e) Mail the envelope to:
Horoscopes at Netscape.com
Menelaou 3
19009 Rafina
Attika, Greece

And as soon as we receive your payment you will start receiving your Horoscope by e-mail.

Month you were born:_______________
Year you were born:________________

Thank you for your subscription and payment.
Enjoy your horoscopes
HOROSCOPES at NETSCAPE.COM

We apologize if you have received this message by wrong mailing.  If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list, reply to this message by placing the word "remove" in the subject line and you will never be contacted by us again.

---