"another" and "better" career alternative?.....

Arthur Sowers arthures at magpage.com
Wed Jan 10 12:16:00 EST 2001

When you are young, health plans are cheap. When you get older, they get
more espensive. However, for the numbers I gave, I imagine some guys
getting "average" wages and socking a large fraction of the rest into
401ks and having a lot left over for health plan payments which are also
deductable. I have a BCBS health plan for myself and my wife, through my
one man corporation, which has lower premiums than if I bought it as an
individual.

Art