"another" and "better" career alternative?.....

Arthur Sowers arthures at magpage.com
Sun Jan 14 20:58:03 EST 2001

Shame H1B, as well as a number of articles in the papers, are showing a
lot of programmer jobs and computer jobs are not paying as well and the
NASDAQ has shown that high tech is not as good as bricks and mortar.

  Arthur E. Sowers, PhD
  | Science career information website:   |
  | http://www.magpage.com/~arthures      |
=== no change to below, included for reference and context ====