What if Yahoo Paid You ??? Now a reality !!!

If_yahoo_paid_you at excite.com If_yahoo_paid_you at excite.com
Sat Jan 20 14:53:36 EST 2001

What if Yahoo Paid You ?   Now a reality !!!

Worlds First completely commissionable Portal just released.

Get paid as thousands search, email, or use any of our services.
14 months and 1.5 million dollars invested in the technology.

We are going after Yahoo !

Imagine getting paid as others use e-bay, expedia, long distance,
cell phones, insurance, and much more.

We have solid long term contracts with multi million dollar
companies.

They are knocking down our door to be a part of our amazing
viral customer acquisition model.

Get your FREE portal today and start making solid income on
thousands as they do what they normally do on the internet!
email IF_Yahoo_paid_You at excite.com right now.

Include your phone number. We will call you back to let you in
on how to get a founders position and create massive wealth !

We have taken applications for only 1 month now and have already
Paid out over $100,000 in commissions. Get your share !

We are set to have 1 million customers this year and launch globally
this summer. This is the time millionaires will be made with us !

I look forward to speaking with you.

Steve
Ga. USA
If_yahoo_paid_you at excite.com

ps.  I replaced my job income in 3 weeks with our company !
we have a simple, easy to follow, 3 step system for success !

Be sure to reply with your phone number.

If you do not wish to correspond, reply with "remove please".
Thank You!

---