Information You Requested!!

bobad8 at earthlink.net bobad8 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 21 13:15:57 EST 2001

Hello,

It is important that you read this message as soon as possible.  Again I
urge you to read this message to its fullest!  Last year 72% of bankruptcies
could have been saved by an extra $200 a month.  We are an International
E-Commerce Mail Order Company looking for people with a Good Work Ethic and
the Desire to Earn $500 - $1,500 per Month Part Time or $2,000 - $7,500+ per
Month Full Time Working From Home or Office!  The demand for our product
line (over 150 different products) is so great we need to train more people
to process the orders and service the growing customer base.

To better assist you in the understanding E-Commerce and what the world is
raving about with E-Commerce and the Internet, I URGE you to read this
message for your own training and understanding on what it can do for you.

Everyone is excited about E-Commerce. We recently opened our business in
India and with that we are trying to help as many people start and generate
foreign and local business in India as fast as possible.  As the Economy in
India is tested, this opportunity right now is the fastest growing industry
in India, Panama, Cyprus, Korea, China and Japan.  This is a U.S. Based
Company so it is very exciting to be growing by doubling and tripling in
over 50 Countries right now.  Expected growth in the next three years is 80
% in each country with new countries opening every day.  We are expected to
reach the world in the next 4 years and with that you can imagine the
internet and E-Commerce is currently growing by 200 % each Quarter.  There
will be a 2000 % increase in E-Commerce Business and revenues on the
Internet in the next 18 Months.

No special skills or experience is required. We will give you all the
training and personal support you will need to ensure your success.  You
will be trained via Internet in the comfort of your own home and you will
determine your work hours. A minimum commitment of 7-10 hours a week is
required. The income you generate from your efforts can put you back in
Control of your Time, Your Finances and Your Life!

If you've tried other opportunities in the past that have failed to live up
to their promises, this is different than anything else you are aware of!
This is not a get rich scheme. You must work to earn income!  Your financial
past does not have to be your financial future.  "There is no security on
this earth. There is only opportunity." -Douglas Macarthur

Do you feel like you are too busy earning a living to make any real money?
Are you tired of living "paycheck to paycheck" like I was? Do you dream of a
better lifestyle for yourself and your family? If so, then I urge you to
take read on to better understand why I sent you this message.  We provide
the system, experience and hands on training. The only thing that we can not
give you, but is required is that you, number one have the desire and number
two, is that you are teachable. We know that you have some level of desire
because you are reading this letter. Ask yourself if you are teachable.
Everyone evolved in our business had three things in common when they got
started:

They saw an opportunity, they were teachable, and they applied what they
learned.  It's THAT simple.  And it's THAT powerful.
*************************************
Now imagine just for a moment that you had a home-based business that
provided Spending more time with your family, Unlimited income based on YOUR
efforts, Freedom from commuting, Not having your kids in day care,
Affordable health care for your family, Significantly helping others with
their lives, Loving what you do and doing what you love, Having your own
business/being your own boss Sounds too good to be true? That's what we
thought, but today our dreams are coming true and now we're here to help
you, like others have helped us!
We like to get right to the point...so here is what we have to offer you:
A well established, financially stable company, 2 Billion dollar + sales /
publicly traded, Patented, exclusive, high demand consumable products,
Comprehensive, high-tech in home training, Phenomenal support system,
Worldwide income opportunities (especially through E-Commerce), Exotic paid
vacations and Minimal start up investment
                     \\|//
                     (o o)
------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo------------
ARE YOU GETTING A BIT CURIOUS?

GREAT! That's fine... as long as you're serious! Because our business is
bursting at the seams, we ONLY have time to work with serious, motivated
people who are ready to make changes in their life NOW! And because of the
time we spend with each of you as we help you get your business off the
ground, we have limited number of openings available. Here is what you need
to do...

This business fell into my lap in September of 1997.  I got started as a
customer and woke up when my wife made an extra $500 in the first week.  At
the time I was an Active Duty Marine living paycheck to paycheck making less
that $19,000 a year.  I was attending college at a local University and had
two children.  $500 at the time was a dream come true.  I got started and in
the first month my wife and I made $19,000 profit in just the first 4
months.  I had made more in 4 months than I made in an entire year as an
active duty Marine.

The average person can start earning any where from $25.00 - $75.00 an hour
from their home or office computers without dedicating allot of time and
effort.  Most of us have been thinking it's about time we took advantage of
this Internet Craze.  Through out the Holidays and especially the last year,
every thing that we have seen on Television and heard on the Radio has
either started or ended with www. -----------. Com and the reason why is
because the Internet has truly simplified shopping, convenience which frees
up more time for all of us to turn that time into quality time.  Security
and convenience has been technologically advanced to give us all the piece
of mind.  E-Commerce is so rampant right now that most of Californians are
buying their groceries over the Internet.

This is your opportunity to take advantage of the E-commerce that is
literally changing the way the world does business.  The Work at Home
Network will show you how you can work at home using your very own
e-commerce storefront.   Hand is leading the reform that puts the personal
back in "personal computing".  Our opportunity is the only business of its
kind right now.   It's growing by leaps and bounds and you can be a part of
it while you work at home.  The Work at Home Network with our company was
reviewed and published Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Home PC, Forbes,
Success, and Money, just to name a few.  You can work at home and use the
Internet to run your business.   You can market our high demand consumable
products that are geared and driven by the needs of over eighty- percent of
the world's population.  Our products sell them selves, so there is no
selling or need for out right sales techniques.  Also because they are high
demand consumable products, return business, on going business, and referral
business is generated.  By working at home, you reduce overhead, set your
own schedule, be your own boss, and achieve your own goals.  Be an
entrepreneur, WORK AT HOME!

The Market Opportunity is colossal. Over 1/2 of American homes have a
computer, and E-Commerce sales are increasing month on month.  America is
looking for a better way to buy our products and now with this opportunity
you can.  The Work at Home Network a brand of e-commerce that is enabled and
energized. The five top industries in the world are Medical - Health  -
Nutrition, Computer, Personal Care, Communication and the Burial Businesses
due to the Baby Boomers.  The Work at Home Network put them all into a
package except for the Burial Business.  Our industries are guaranteed to be
the fastest growing industries for the next 18 years and each year sales
have doubled almost tripled.

If your country is listed here, you are eligible to start doing business
immediately.  (Argentina, India, Cyprus, Greece, Poland, Australia, Hong
Kong, Russia, Austria, Indonesia, Portugal, Belgium, Israel, South Africa,
Botswana, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Jamaica, Swaziland, Canada, Japan, Sweden,
Chile, Korea, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Lesotho, Taiwan, Denmark, Mexico,
Thailand, Dominican Republic, Namibia, Turkey, Finland, The Netherlands,
United Kingdom, France, New Zealand, United States, Germany, Norway,
Venezuela, Philippines, Ireland, Panama, and China)

However, if your country is not listed here, it does not mean we won't be
there very soon. Because our company is expanding into several countries a
year, yours could be the next one to become available. This is an optimal
position to be in, one that you will definitely want to take advantage of.
Due to the fact that countries can "open" only once in our industry, if you
are one of the first to receive this valuable information and one of the
first to start softening your market, you will belong to an exclusive group
of wealthy leaders. Our experience in 50 countries confirms this fact.

One of the strongest aspects of our business is the on going training that
is offered. We have International Training's on an ongoing basis in most
major cities. Weekly conference calls are also available, as well as
satellite television training programs, monthly magazine's and quarterly
journals. Our company does over 1.5 billion US Dollars in business annually
and you too can be a part of this growth.  Maybe some of you have tried
other businesses and failed. We welcome you with open arms. Here you will
find success because we give you the blueprint to follow and support you
need to develop your own profitable home-based business. All we ask of you
is to be coachable and be willing to learn. We have no need for tire-kickers
or window shoppers.  Please do not request our "decision package" if you are
not serious about changing the course in your life right now. By ordering
your "decision package", you will receive all you need to get yourself
moving towards financial independence.

So, if you are tired of worrying about money and tired of choosing what you
can live without, come join the thousands of us working from home, setting
our own schedules, making a fortune and living out our dreams. We invite you
to explore how the "Work From Home" Internet Program capitalizes on today's
advancements in technology to help you build a successful home-based
business.

Have you noticed the surge of people looking to start home-based businesses?
Did you know that 32 million households now have home-based businesses and
that number grows every day? Have you asked yourself, "Why?" Why are so many
people, including yourself, interested in working from home? Our parents
never searched for a business to operate from home nor did their friends.
So, why now and why is it suddenly so popular?

Americans are "cocooning". We want to spend less time on the busy freeways
commuting, and in over-crowded shopping malls and replace that with spending
more time at home with our families where it is warm and safe. Apparently,
we trust society less and want to protect ourselves and our families from
the "cruel" outside world. This is the wave of the future and we are
beginning to realize with the advancement in technology, we do not need to
be in an office environment in order to access the marketplace and make
money.  In today's world, the quickest way to build a home-based business is
to take advantage of the Internet craze that has hit the United States and
is quickly spreading around the world. Like how the Gutenberg Press
radically changed the communication world in 16th Century Europe, the
Internet is revolutionizing how we communicate, distribute information and
the manner in how and where we spend our money. It has been said that those
who pursue electronic commerce (business over the Internet) have the
opportunity to build an explosive business.  While a conventional business
can cost thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars to set up and run
successfully, an Internet business costs dramatically less and has the
potential to attract international business for just a fraction of what the
traditional company would spend. On average, 30% of all U.S. web traffic is
already international and 5% to 20% of all web sales originate from outside
the United States. Everyday, these percentages are radically increasing.
Consumers worldwide are spending 6.6 billion U.S. dollars a year in
transactions over the Internet.  The awareness level and need for users,
buyers, advertisers and merchants to get onto the Web, and to set-up shop,
has dramatically changed even from one year ago.  This medium of doing
business is skyrocketing, and we are reaping the benefits, daily.  If you
combine the Internet craze with people's desire to work from home and set
their own schedule, you have a powerful team, and here is why. Many people
have heard of SOHO, and no, we don't mean that hip section of New York City,
rather the S.O.H.O. which refers to "Small Office/Home Office." One of
today's biggest explosions in the economy. The home-based business has been
born out of necessity. In an era where large corporations can only think of
downsizing, what are your options? There is no security in Corporate America
any more!  Not only are tens of thousands of workers and managers being
downsized out of their companies, but also thousands of men and women are
tired of the corporate "rat race" and want to retreat to a home-based
business.

If you decide to "stick it out" in Corporate America or the Corporate World,
your choices could boil down to finding a lucrative niche in the small
business world, standing in line at the unemployment office, or accepting a
cut in pay and benefits. We were all raised to give 9 hours work for 8 hours
pay, and we are not backing away from that. Today's large companies have no
loyalty to the employees. Their only loyalty is to the bottom line. And the
bottom line is exactly where most of us are when it's time to cut back. Your
life is suddenly turned upside down because you have no control over your
future. Someone who has no idea of the quality of your work makes these
decisions behind closed doors or the extra time you gave the company without
requesting overtime. They don't know about your family's life: they don't
understand that you just put braces on your child's teeth and now have to
pay for them. These "decision makers" job is to be impersonal and unbiased
in all areas except for the company's "best interests." In other words: TO
THEM, YOU REALLY DON'T MATTER.

The Great American Dream is gone. Official U.S. government reports indicate
that more than 3.5 million jobs have been eliminated in the past 10 years -
including over 2000 jobs per day last year alone - and an estimated 55% of
all jobs created in the next 10 years will be near minimum wage in stores,
restaurants, and bars. 90% of all the people in North America earn less than
$40,000 a year and today's two-income family are not living as well as their
parents did.  So what is the alternative to the to the Great American Job?
Richard Poe, former senior editor for "Success Magazine," describes in his
recent book that a shift in thinking has resulted in over 14 million people
working from home full-time, and another 13 million part-time. This number
is increasing by almost 600,000 per year.  And the average work from home
income is $50,250 per year, about twice the average income of wage earners
working for someone else. By the end of the decade over 44% of us will be
working from home.

Home based business wage earner's success rate is over 85% compared with
small businesses like retail shops and restaurants, at about 95% failure
rate after 5 years. Couple that with the flexibility we have to change our
schedules and set our hours and then those of us who are parents are now
available when our children need us, plus we no longer have the need for the
"foster homes" we call day cares, where the care-givers get to see all the
"firsts" your child performs. There's no wonder the number of people looking
to work from home has skyrocketed.  This "New Era" of financial growth is
largely due to the latest technologies that are now available to those who
desire to work from home. Imagine what it would be like to run an
international operation if you so choose, right from the comfort of your own
home. Well, this is exactly what we offer! We offer a "freedom" that is
available through a constant flow of income that does not depend on the
whims of a boss, bonuses or the economy.

Take a look at some of these statistics:  At age 50, 75% of the population
has less than $5,000 in the bank for retirement.  At age 65, 45% of
Americans depend on relatives, 30% depend on charities, 23% are still
working (most can't afford to quit and work until they are no longer
physically capable) and Only 2% are self-sustaining.   At the present time,
it is impossible to support a family of two working full time at minimum
wage!  For the first time in history, the current generation is averaging a
lower standard of living then their parents!  Automation is taking layoffs
to record highs!

The Bureau of Labor Statistics says that Out of 100 people that start
working at the age of 25, by the age of 65... - 1 is wealthy - 4 have enough
money to retire - 63 depend on social security or charity - 29 are deceased
95% of people, age 65 and over cannot afford to retire and work until they
die!!  What Happened to Safety & Security?  Why we no longer put our trust &
faith in "Big Business".  In J. Paul Getty's book "How To Get Rich", his
first rule for success is, "You must be in business for yourself. You will
never get rich working for someone else." This partly explains why someone
starts a new home-based business in the United States every 10 seconds. In
the past 14 years alone, the numbers of home-based businesses have grown
from 6 million to 32 million with no slow - down in sight. In fact, an
estimated 8,493 new home businesses open every day.  The United States is
now driven by an information and service economy. Over the past decade,
Fortune 500 companies have laid off 4.4 million workers while smaller
companies steadily continue to reduce their work forces.  As companies
continue to downsize and re-organize, many professionals will seek out and
search for new ways to take control of their careers. Many of these
individuals have forsworn traditional "nine to five" office jobs and are
making their homes pay off in more ways than one.

For the entrepreneur, home-based businesses have become the bridge between
work- crazed big cities and easy- paced family-oriented small towns. Link
Resources Corp. reports that market research shows more than 29 million
people run either full-time or part-time businesses from their homes. People
used to believe that their livelihood depended on living in big cities near
big corporations. That is no longer true, thanks to personal computers,
increased phone services, fax machines, and the Internet, it is no longer
necessary to live in close proximity to "Big Business". You can now operate
that "Big Business" right from your home office.  Within the last five to
seven years, technology has been brought to an affordable level so that
almost everyone has an equal playing field in the work-from-home industry.
Check out these Statistics:  11% of the US market is now on the Internet
1,092,000 new people get Internet access each week, while approximately 38%
of the US adult population, or 68 million US citizens' currently use the
Internet, according to the fall 1999 Cyber Status reports from Mediamark
Research Inc. This is an increase of 49% from the prior quarter, and this
study only counts people who have used the Internet in the last 30 days.

Ziff-Davis's Technology User Profile reported that there are 60 million PC's
connected to the Internet in the US, but home PC's still represent the
lion's share of the market, with 68 million consumers hooked up to the
Internet.  They predict that up to $54 billion US dollars will change hands
from business transactions online by year 2001.

Most people are ready to do some sort of business online, they just don't
know where to start. This is why we are so successful. We link-up our
marketing techniques with something people need, and most of all, something
people want. If you add strong work ethics, a powerful support system, along
with personal business coaching, you can't help but be successful. We
provide not only the vehicle that puts you on the road to success, but we
also provide the road map.  All you have to do is be teachable, have the
desire for a better life and be willing to change what you're doing now.
94% of home-based business owners are happier running their own business
versus working for someone else.  92% recommend working from home to others.
94% plan to still be running their own business in five years.  20% of home
entrepreneurs reported that their businesses grossed between $100,000 and
$500,000 last year.  23% paid themselves annual salaries of $65,000 to
$350,000.  41% work at home with other family members.  71% think their
businesses are doing as well or better than they expected.  79% expect their
home-based business revenues to grow this year.  Your search for the ideal
work environment and for the ideal vehicle to wealth is over. You will be
able to work more flexible hours while increasing your productivity, not to
mention drastically cutting your commute time, and increasing your most
precious commodity-quality of life.

We have developed one of the most exciting, technologically advanced
home-based businesses that will take you through the new millennium.  We
don't expect you to come to us with tremendous business knowledge or a
successful track record. We have already figured out how to make this work;
all you need to do is copy what we're already doing.

Since you've gotten this far, we know you are serious about working from
home.  Your next step will help you make some changes and learn some new
skills.  So, let's go!

As you know, this is not a lay-on-the-couch, get-rich-quick scheme. This is
a REAL business and a real opportunity- one that has drawn so much interest
from people that we had to put this screening process in place to help us
determine who to work with. Our company has been in business for 20 years,
is publicly held and traded on the NASDAQ. It is important that you realize
that we can help you build a powerful and profitable business.  We have an
explosive, start to finish, proven Internet Marketing system.  And we are
offering you this simple easy method where you can make money working for
yourself, over the Internet, from the comfort of your home or office. You
can earn $1,000 to $7,000 per month working around your current job and your
family's schedule. Our system works regardless of your background or
computer knowledge. We provide the system, experience and hands on training.
The only thing that we cannot give you, but is required is that you have the
desire, and that you are teachable. We know that you have some level of
desire because you got this far. Are you teachable?

STEP 1.  You must call our toll free "International Internet Business
hotline and listen to some of the members of our team talk about the success
of their new home based businesses.  EVEN IF YOU ARE CALLING THIS NUMBER
FROM AN INTERNATIONAL COUTRY, I URGE YOU TO CALL RIGHT NOW.  This is part of
our job-to introduce you to many others who took a step of faith (like
you're ready to), and whose lives have changed because of it.

This call is for everyone.  I.E. former Military Service Members, Executive
Professionals and Laborers Doctors and Nurses 1-800-708-RICH Enter Access
Code: 8080 #

This10-minute calls is a 24-hour toll free for all that are in the United
States; however if you are International I urge you to dial this number now
and listen to this short message and take some notes.
CAUTION! This Access Code expires.  (So call right now!)
IMPORTANT!
DO NOT PROCEED TO STEP 2
UNTIL YOU HAVE LISTENED
TO THE CALL MENTIONED IN STEP 1
If you are unsure and need more information, we have put together a "How to
do business over the Internet" decision package that will help you determine
whether our business is for you or not.  This step is only for individuals
who have the desire to control their own future and who want to work from
their homes and earn the kind of income that will give you the life you
deserve. This decision package contains approximately three hours of
information about our explosive Internet business and it also begins your
training. You will receive a manual that explains how, why and what we are
doing, a video where you'll meet us and see exactly how our business works
and an audiotape to further help you with your decision. Your package also
contains the name and telephone number of your personal coach who will be
working with you on a daily basis, helping you make money in your first
week. In other words, you will receive all of the information you will need
to make a decision to determine if this is for you.

After you request your "International Decision Package", and go through all
the materials, we will call you and your personal training program will
begin. At that point, we will also be happy to locate the nearest training
to you, which are available in numerous translations. We have training being
conducted in over 27 different languages worldwide!  This package acts only
as a way for you to review information about our business and begins your
training without risk.  This step eliminates the people who are not serious
and allows us to work with those of you who are. Please recognize the
importance of this step. We simply do not have the time to spend with people
who are merely curious, which is why we designed this package to provide you
with all of the information you will need to make a decision and determine
if this is for you. If we spent our time answering e-mail requests for
additional information, we'd not only be duplicating the effort we put into
developing the decision package, but we'd also be taking valuable time away
from running our business and training new people. Once you start working
with us, we're sure you will appreciate our spending time training you
instead of responding to curious e-mails all day long.

Since we don't spend countless hours answering the tireless questions of the
curiosity-seekers, you benefit, because it frees us up in order to dedicate
ourselves to your success. When we spend time with you, we know we are
working with someone who, like us, is committed to a better lifestyle.  What
is Your Future Worth?  Decide for yourself and for your family what it is
you want and by when you want to achieve it.  Only you can determine how
dedicated you are to achieving your dreams.  Hopefully, you won't find
yourself relying on your friends and family for direction and salvation.
They cannot provide that for you - only you can do that. You need to make a
decision to either give this a shot or to continue down the path you're on.
Most likely, if you have read this far, you have already made the decision
to make some healthy changes in your life. When we were looking at this
"Work From Home" Opportunity for the first time, just like you, we were
nervous and thought that maybe this wouldn't work. Like you, we doubted we
could really achieve our dreams. We went for it any way and now we are
making incredible incomes, working from home, and for most of us- it's a
dream come true. We don't have a boss to answer to or a clock to punch.

Remember though, we didn't start off full-time. For most of us we did this
part-time until our part-time incomes surpassed our full-time incomes. We
don't recommend you quit your present job until you have at least doubled
your present income.   Another item that might be hanging in the back of
your mind is the fear that you will have to invest thousands of dollars. So
let me put that to rest right now. You don't need to dig up thousands of
dollars to get started with us. Right now, all you need to do is get your
"Decision Package" so you can get started.  Why give up your dreams?  We
know you are the kind of person we are looking to work with, because you
have given up this much of your time to read about us. You have already
displayed exactly what one needs in order to be successful in our business-
that high degree of curiosity coupled with an intense desire to succeed.
All you need to do now is take action. Take action by ordering your
"Decision Package" and we'll be there to help you through your questions and
then to work with you to build your own "Work From Home" Internet Business.
But please don't request more information unless you are committed to
improving your life. If you are ready to learn and you are serious about
achieving a brighter future and a better life, then we are committed to you.
We are ready to give you the same step-by-step plan we used to build our
fortune. There will be no surprises. We know exactly what to do and how to
coach others be successful within the same system. Our Program works. It's
already happening for hundreds of people. Why not you? Right now, take the
next step, and get started on your way to a brighter lifestyle.

STEP 2: To get started or request your decision package only after you have
completed STEP 1 please call our international 24 hour order hotline at
1-206-350-1747.  International callers and  for United States, Canada, and
Mexico callers please also dial 1-206-350-1747.

We are willing to train you and work with you, as others have done with us,
to help secure your financial future. But, remember, we only work with those
that truly have the desire and ambitions to work-we don't have time to work
with couch potatoes! Successful people do what unsuccessful people won't.

So develop a sense of urgency and give your desires value! Procrastination
is the biggest killer of success and you can now break that cycle! REMEMBER,
for things to change, you have to change and for things to get better, you
have to get better. Order your materials today, and when they arrive, review
everything thoroughly BEFORE calling your personal coach.

Remember the importance of following directions- we are looking for people
who are teachable and willing to work. We're very excited about our future
and we know you will be, too!! Until we speak personally, thank you and have
a great day!

Again please follow STEP 2: To get started or request your decision package
only after you have completed STEP 1 please call our international 24 hour
order hotline at 1-206-350-1747.  International callers and  for United
States, Canada, and Mexico callers please also dial 1-206-350-1747.
This is not SPAM.  You have Opted-In for information on this World-Wide
Business Opportunity.  This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill
1618, Title 3, section 301.  http://www.senate.gov  Further transmissions to
you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending
a reply to this email address with the word  "remove" in the subject line.
Note that you must stop posting, visiting, or OPT - IN  any and all FFA ,
Classified, or Information Sites in order to not receive further
confirmations or other promotional messages. Thank you.
This Message was Composed by a user of Extractor Pro '98 Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.

---