MONEY

Greg Thomas godlikegreg at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 09:45:54 EST 2001

IPOSTOCKS - GET $40,000 WITH ONLY 6 BUCKS!!! THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!

A while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you are now, and
came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of
CASH within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00 plus stamps! So I
thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam!" But like most of us I was
curious and kept reading. It said that if you send $1.00 to each of the 6
names and addresses listed in the article, you could make thousands in a
very short period of time. You then place your own name and address at the
bottom of the list at #6, and post the article to at least 300 newsgroups.
(There are about 32,000 of them out there and that's quite a large market
pool). No catch, that was it. Even though the investment was a measly $6, I
had three questions that needed to be answered before I could get involved
in this sort of thing. 1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL? I called a lawyer first. The
lawyer was a little sceptical that I would actually make any CASH but he
said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a
chain letter but the details of the system (SEE BELOW) actually made it a
legitimate legal business. 2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL
FRAUD? I called them: 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! (See 18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws). This
clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing list.
3. IS IT RIGHT? Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance of
getting A LOT of CASH ... a much better chance than buying a lottery
ticket!!! So, having these questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $7.92 ...
six $1.00 bills and six 32 cent postage stamps ... and boy am I glad I
did!!! Within 7 days, I started getting CASH in the mail! I was shocked! I
figured it would end soon and didn't give it another thought. But the CASH
continued coming in. In my first week I made between $20 to $30. By the end
of the second week I had a made a total of $1,000.00. In the third week I
had over $10,000.00 and it was still growing. This is now my fourth week and
I have made a total of just over $42,000 and it's still coming in ..... It's
certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps !!! Also, make sure you print a copy of
this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I
promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start
making more CASH than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download
it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the CASH come in! It's easy.
It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT:
This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is
virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions
are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in
20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully
adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order
business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the CASH
made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from
people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4
easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the
following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now
get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so
the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Place
one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6
sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your
name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a
service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service
and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a
little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

1) Christopher L. Sloan 2200 Hickory St. H.S.U. Box #14579 Abilene, TX 79698
2)Kristen DeJoseph 138 Jansen Street Staten Island, NY 10312
3) Baraquin Yannick 10 Charlemagne L-1328 Luxemburg Luxemburg
4) E Gilbert 15 Quambi Place Rockingham Park 6168 Western Australia
5) G Thomas 13 Clipperton Crt Waikiki 6169 Western Australia
6) J Sammels 3 Ell Place Cooloongup 6168 Rockingham Western Australia
STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on
the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article
as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least
300 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is
300, but remember, the more you post, the more CASH you make! This is
perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the
Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever
you need CASH, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it
this way. If you are a person of integrity, the program will continue and
the CASH that so many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may
want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or
hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are
truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1
bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is
downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will be
reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each.
Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches
the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of CASH in CASH!!! What an
opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed
above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
business! ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS Step 1) You do
not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put
your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the
bottom of this letter, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy
the entire letter into the computer's memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad'
file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit'
menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so
that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file
as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings,
you'll always have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet
explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message
boards, chat sites, discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and
post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter
and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be
the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in
a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will
take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS
YOU POST IN, THE MORE CASH YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF
300** That's it! You will begin receiving CASH from around the world within
days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of
mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name
to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the WHY part: Out of 300 postings, say I
receive only 7 replies (a very low example). So then I made $7.00 with my
name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 7 persons who just sent me $1.00
make the MINIMUM 300 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 7 persons
respond to each of the 7 original 7, that is another $49.00 for me, now
those 49 each make 300 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 7 replies
each, I will bring in an additional $343.00! Now, those 343 persons turn
around and post the MINIMUM 300 with my name at #3 and only receive 7
replies each, I will make an additional $2401.00! OK, now here is the fun
part, each of those 2401 persons post a MINIMUM 300 letters with my name at
#2 and they each only receive 7 replies, that just made me $16,807.00!!!
Those 16807 persons will all deliver this message to 300 newsgroups with my
name at #1 and if still 7 persons per 300 Newsgroups react I will receive
$117,649.00! With an original investment of only $6.00! And some stamps.
AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list,
putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the internet and reading these articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are
now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
CASH? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of
new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the
actual internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really
work. By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages with
your name in the list and not sending the CASH to the rest of the people
already on the list, you will NOT get as much. Someone I talked to knew
someone who did that and he only made about $150.00, and that's after seven
or eight weeks! Then he sent the 6 $1.00 bills, people added him to their
lists, and in 4-5 weeks he had over $10k. This is the fairest and most
honest way I have ever seen to share the wealth of the world without costing
anything but our time!!! You also may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists
for future CASH. Make sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW! Also, try
to keep a list of everyone that sends you CASH and always keep an eye on the
newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE
BEST POLICY. You don't need to cheat the basic idea to make the CASH!! GOOD
LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge rewards from this,
which is tons of extra CASH. Please remember to declare your extra income.
Thanks once again... "People have asked me if this is really legal. Well, it
is! You are using the Internet to advertise your business. What is that
business? You are creating a mailing list of people who are interested in
home based computer and online business and methods of generating income at
home. Remember, people send you a small fee to be added to your mailing
list. It is legal. what will you do with your list of thousands of names?
That's up to you." So, build your mailing list, keep good accounts, declare
the income and pay your taxes. By doing this you prove your business
intentions. Keep an eye on the newsgroups and when the cash has stopped
coming (that means your name is no longer on the list), you just take the
latest posting at the newsgroups, send another $6.00 to the names stated on
the list, make your corrections (put your name at #6) and start posting
again. NOTES: *1. In some countries, the export of the country's exchange is
illegal. But you can get the license to do this from the post office,
explaining the above statements (that you have an online business, etc. You
may have to pay an extra tax, but that's OK, the amount of the incoming CASH
is HUGE! And as I said, a few countries have that restriction . *2. You may
want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future CASH. (Or Database or
Spreadsheet software.) *3. If you're really not sure or still think this
can't be for real, please print a copy of this article and give it to
someone who really needs the CASH, and see what happens. *4. You will start
getting responses within 1-2 weeks, it depends. ***ALSO REMEMBER*** SEND
YOUR $1 OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FROM YOUR COUNTRY
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???