Check it out

drh124 at hotmail.com drh124 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:52:59 EST 2001

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

''Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your
home for
an
investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time''

      THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the news
lately. Due to
the
popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news
program
recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of this
program
described
below, to see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
Their
findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely NO
laws
prohibiting
the participation in the program and if people can follow the
simple
instructions,
they are bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of
pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM
HAS
ATTAINED,
IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this profitable
opportunity. I was
approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am
so glad I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for
the minimal
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total
$610,470.00
in
21 weeks, with money still coming
in''.  Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial:

''This program has been around for a long time but I never
believed in it.
But
one day when I received this again in the mail I decided to
gamble my $25
on
it. I followed the simple instructions and voila' - 3 weeks later
the money
started to come in. First month I only made $240.00 but the next
2 months
after that I made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8
months by
re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am
playing it
again. The key to success in this program is to follow the simple
steps and
NOT change anything'' More testimonials later but first,

  ****PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE****

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months
easily and
comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and
AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS
WILL COME
TRUE,
GUARANTEED!
 INSTRUCTIONS:

****Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

****For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE
REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears
ON THAT
LIST
next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE TOP
LEFT
CORNER in case of any mail problems.

****When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5
reports.
You
will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your
computer and
resell
them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

****Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5
reports
from
these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they
will be
accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
order them
from
you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk
in case
something happen to your computer.

****IMPORTANT __ DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than
what is
instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out
on
majority
of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will
also see
how
it does not work if you change it.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter, it will
NOT
work!!!
People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all
five thinking
they could get all the money. But it does not work this way.
Believe us, we
all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not
try to
change
anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it
will not work
for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1..After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement
and REMOVE
the name & address of the person in REPORT #5. This person has
made it
through
the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

2..Move the name & address in REPORT #4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3..Move the name & address in REPORT #3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4..Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5..Move the name & address in REPORT #1 down TO REPORT #2

6..Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

****Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and
save it
on
your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk
as well
just
in case if you loose any data.

****To assist you with marketing your business on the internet,
the 5
reports
you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which
includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find
thousands of free
classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get
this
venture
going:
 METHOD #1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we
will
assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e- mails each.
Let's also
assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the
response could be
much better but lets just say it is only 0.2% . Also many people
will send
out
hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
With a 0.2%
response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.Those 10 people
responded
by
sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of those
50,000
e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's = 100 people
responded and
ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each
for a
total
of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for
Report #
3.
Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5
million
e-mails
sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report #
4. Those
10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
50,000,000 (50
million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for
Report #
5

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half million).

Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 +
3.....
$5,000
+ 4..... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ......... Grand Total =
$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST
POSSIBLE
A LOT OF
MONEY!

 REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF
5,000 YOU
MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if
everyone, or
half
or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or
more? There
are
over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting.
Believe me,
any people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are
hundreds of
FREE
places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the internet
will easily
get
a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with method #1
and add
METHOD
#2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is
e-mail
them
the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day
service on all
orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with
your name
and
address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise
until they
receive the report.

_________________AVAILABLE REPORTS__________________

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send
$5 cash
(U.S.
CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the
cash is
concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of
those
sheets
of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
ordering, YOUR
E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 ''The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Net''

Order Report #1 from:

DRH
12685 Dorsett Rd.
PMB 245
Maryland Heights, MO. 63043-2100, U.S.A

REPORT #2 ''The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the
Net''

Order Report #2 from :

J. Lynott
P.O. Box 18787
Fairfield, OH 45014 U.S.A.

REPORT #3 ''The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the Net''

Order Report #3 from:

Mircom
Box 2202
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada, L4E1A4

REPORT #4 ''How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net''

Order Report #4 from:

Online Marketers
P.O. Box 1044
Vernon, NY 13476-1044 U.S.A

REPORT #5 ''HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE''

Order Report #5 from:

M.Ram
P.O. Box 2496
Wolverhampton
WV3 OGD
United Kingdom

$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

***If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within
2 weeks,
continue sending e-mails until you do.

***After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you
should
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT #2. If you did not,
continue
advertising
or sending e-mails until you do.

***Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU
CAN RELAX,
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue
roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down
on the
list,
you are placed in front of a different report. You can KEEP TRACK
of your
PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you.
IF YOU WANT
GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE
WHOLE
PROCESS
AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this
business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

"You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for
the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT. You
can
make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have
ever
imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any
way. It
works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of
this
exciting report after you have put your name and address in
Report #1 and
moved others to #2 ...........#5 as instructed above. One of the
people you
send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name
will be on
everyone of them. Remember though, the more you send out the more
potential
customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and
opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU
NOW!

****************MORE  TESTIMONIALS*****************

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am
an
accountant
with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When
I received
this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I
made fun
of
the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages
involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my
supposed
intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I
made
merciless
fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her
when the
thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she
had
received
147,200.00
.......... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her
''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf, M.D., Chicago, Illinois

''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make
up my mind
participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided
that the
initial investment was so little that there was just no way that
I wouldn't
get enough orders to at least get my money back''. ''I was
surprised when I
found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made
$319,210.00
in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it
does not
matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment
with a
faster
return and so big''. Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
wondered if
should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to
contact to get
another copy, so I had  to wait until I was e-mailed again by
someone
else......... 11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I
did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try  and
all the
money
came within 22 weeks''. Susan DeSuza,  New York, N.Y.

''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money
with
little
cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and
within 10
days
the money started to come in. My first month I made $ 20, 560.00
and by the
end of third month my total cash count was $ 362,840.00. Life is
beautiful,
Thanx to internet''. Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
contact the
Office
of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission,
Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

 ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION
301. per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. This message is not
intended
for
residents in the State of Washington, screening of addresses has
been done

---